i will bonesmash everyday and document my journey

Deleted member 12165

Deleted member 12165

Platinum
i hate myself and got nothing to lose no more.
will try to make some scientific advancement tho.
lets see if i can debunk forever this shit, or prove it. no more cutecel, or i will ogremaxx or get bones, thats it.

help me decide exactly what are the optimal places to bonesmash (assuming it works)
zygos? cheeks? mandible?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1c, workiskey and Deleted member 5608
i hate myself and got nothing to lose no more.
will try to make some scientific advancement tho.
lets see if i can debunk forever this shit, or prove it. no more cutecel, or i will ogremaxx or get bones, thats it.

help me decide exactly what are the optimal places to bonesmash (assuming it works)
zygos? cheeks? mandible?
Nowhere because this isn’t what wolffs law meant.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
Bonesmash penis

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 12165
Wolffs law works in relation to CONSTANT pressure as a way to make bones more resilient to forces, the main example of this is leg bones.

Also it is more likely to cause it to increase density rather than outward appearance.

Any changes tou see from bone smashing will be swelling, and bruising.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Wolffs law works in relation to CONSTANT pressure as a way to make bones more resilient to forces, the main example of this is leg bones.

Also it is more likely to cause it to increase density rather than outward appearance.

Any changes tou see from bone smashing will be swelling, and bruising.
cant swelling be permanent? like making my skin thicker by hurting it? i mean, my dad once got punched really hard (scar level) in one of his brows and it became like 2mm assymetric not even jocking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and Growth Plate
Run up and hit the fucking wall. If you do it right, you will reincarnate and the maybe you will look better.

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Deleted member 5608
200w
s

In my opinion it logically work but be very carefull by not hitting your brain from this, hammer might be the best go to.