I will destroy Germany

S

standardcel

Kraken
they choosed to fight me so obviously they will get annihilated. Never try to oppose a God. They should have been smart and work for me now I will make them go bankrupt

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, 5'7 zoomer, The Grinch and 1 other person
Told you they like money

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
they choosed to fight me so obviously they will get annihilated. Never try to oppose a God. They should have been smart and work for me now I will make them go bankrupt

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @LancasteR @yeeyeeslayer @buflek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hortensia, buflek, the BULL and 3 others
Wie viel Koks hast du intus ?

why are you seething for germany bud

why are you seething for germany bud
Cause they don’t give me my money I reported scam with proof they said I’m pretending to get scammed

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, yeeyeeslayer and The Grinch
why are you a god without gods' powers?

Cause they don’t give me my money I reported scam with proof they said I’m pretending to get scammed
get over it lil bro

your never getting that money back

think of the amount of money you lost as the cost of you being retarded enough to get scammed

and learn from the experience so you don't get scammed again!

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
why are you a god without gods' powers?
I have the same power as my God who is with me
get over it lil bro

your never getting that money back

think of the amount of money you lost as the cost of you being retarded enough to get scammed

and learn from the experience so you don't get scammed again!
they opened companies behind my back no one told me anything about it if I had the company or the money I wouldn’t get scammed

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
answer you're going into psychosis once again
They opened companies for „saving“ me then they started wars and got my money builded houses bought mansions now they say the police took it

• JFL
They opened companies for „saving“ me then they started wars and got my money builded houses bought mansions now they say the police took it
A friend of mine experienced the same. He got his money back with a very simple way, completely legal and cheap. You wanna know how?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and The Grinch
Can you write It in a coherent way? Saving you from what? Started wars against Who? Why and how did they take your Money?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Can you write It in a coherent way? Saving you from what? Started wars against Who? Why and how did they take your Money?
Stop playing dumb you cretin kill yourself

• JFL
Stop playing dumb you cretin kill yourself
Bro you legit didn't explain nothing no wonder the Police didn't believe you if that's what you told them

Bro you legit didn't explain nothing no wonder the Police didn't believe you if that's what you told them
idk why but i get the vibe that op is 14

ah yes,

you are the king of coherecy

your voicenotes prove this
I was trolling not my fault if "High iq forum" composed of investment bankers and doctors can't detect sarcasm

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
They fucking know everything

• JFL
You're going psychotic Bro
nope

Everyone will get their punishment Germany lost 80billions and it’s gonna be 200billions if they don’t stop the war against me

• JFL
nope

Everyone will get their punishment Germany lost 80billions and it’s gonna be 200billions if they don’t stop the war against me
Holy shit Bro Hope you get well soon

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back