i will do anything to fuck

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
2 weeks ago i starved my self and didnt eat water for 3 days because i wanted to slay this 18yo winona ryder look alike at her house.
i successfully completed my goal because in 5 minutes of meeting, i iniated make out. soon i was spitting inside her mouth and she swallowing everything, including my ball matter. dude literally after that session i ate 50 mc nuggets at 6am since i was starving :lul::lul:

i will do anything to fuck. im a horific beast. a focused dog. the means justify the end type shi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, 5'7 zoomer, justbentbro and 5 others
Shut the fuck up

only high t brits can relate tbh euros and yanks could never

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Eren and Alt Number 3

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, piec and Alt Number 3
read the title, reacted JFL

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Alt Number 3
I think most guys are just as desperate to fuck, your not alome

• +1
  • JFL
Impressive.

• Love it
  • JFL
While 6'6 Chad in the USA eats anything he wants and fucks stacies all day. Brootal if you ask me

• So Sad
  • JFL
2 weeks ago i starved my self and didnt eat water for 3 days because i wanted to slay this 18yo winona ryder look alike at her house.
i successfully completed my goal because in 5 minutes of meeting, i iniated make out. soon i was spitting inside her mouth and she swallowing everything, including my ball matter. dude literally after that session i ate 50 mc nuggets at 6am since i was starving :lul::lul:

i will do anything to fuck. im a horific beast. a focused dog. the means justify the end type shi

make slay story

• +1
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back