😛
Title

• So Sad
Reactions: halloweed
Why do chinks hate me so much ?

• So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and halloweed
Why do chinks hate me so much ?
When my dad was in Singapore and Hong Kong back in the 90s, he had many Chinese girlfriends and slayed a bunch. They love curries, it's in your head

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
When my dad was in Singapore and Hong Kong back in the 90s, he had many Chinese girlfriends and slayed a bunch. They love curries, it's in your head
You are chadpreet so your dad must have been one too, I think he’s just an outlier. I know “chindian” couples is a thing but that’s outside of the west it seems.

• +1
You are chadpreet so your dad must have been one too, I think he’s just an outlier. I know “chindian” couples is a thing but that’s outside of the west it seems.
I think it's fairly common in that specific region, OP said he is in Malaysia where there are Tamils, Malay and Chinese people.

• +1
I think it's fairly common in that specific region, OP said he is in Malaysia where there are Tamils, Malay and Chinese people.
Yes, in that region it is. But I notice East Asians and South East Asians are distant towards me as well, and I’m South Asian. Both men and women. They must dislike South Asians for some reason, probably because they’re western born-and-raised.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and try2beme
They love curries, it's in your head
Most Chinese don't like dating outside their race.

That being said I have gotten IOI's before from Chinese women and confessions but it is very rare and I suspect it is due to me having lighter than average skin and speaking good English. I grew up in a place with 90 percent Chinese people so I fit in well too.

The don't go for your average Tamilan bad boy.
Yes, in that region it is. But I notice East Asians and South East Asians are distant towards me as well, and I’m South Asian. Both men and women. They must dislike South Asians for some reason, probably because they’re western born-and-raised.
They don't see South Asians as "Asians" over here.
Chindian couples are not normal here but many of them exist and I am the byproduct of one :Comfy: