i will feel terrible every day so that only crime helps, even if im filthy rich but its impossible to tell when to stop with crime, so never, it just

_MVP_

_MVP_

Sein kranker Verstand, war nicht zu begreifen ...
complicates things unneedingly, i hate complexity so i will out of simplicity simply always focus on just crime

if crime makes me ascend c crime will always be best and simply out of gratitude always c crrim and its unknown when the time is to stop with crime, so never, crime unlimited frequency tht makes me ascend so c crime.

also no lust more for mindfuck cycle and suffering variance

destroy humanity suffering variance will destroy me, singularity too
c money is imp, therefore iq is worthless and leads to mindfuck cycle

and most important: never believe nor trust in iq, it has disappointed me too long

Regular human world emotions are bad, and the good ones are inaccessible. Completely impossible.

But you can get the same ineffable consciousness I've had from a meditation session 3 days ago.

Just meditate about your breath while doing (almost) reverse holotropic breathwork (strong inhale chest then belly, then strong exhale). If your thoughts go anywhere else, just bring them back.

This will let you interact with a web of pure consciousness which has new emotions that we have no words for, which I've experienced. One emotion is like a pleasant shock. One emotion is like calmness but edited and felt by some demon or angel instead of you.

Interacting with this web will make you feel better and will make this life much better until you commit the crime in minecraft.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: _MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back