I will forever just be used for attention

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
I will never be a girls first pick, i will never be loved by an emo princess, all im good for is giving stupid little compliments to girls that dont even see me as an option, but all i can do is simp because thats as close as i will ever be able to get, simp for girls that actually humor me ofc, i would never give them money or anything just validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 20370
I have my own mansion in disneyland

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
I'm also feeling abandoned atm, I just wanted to find a MTB med girl who loves me passionately and would do everything at her disposal to date me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11 and aBetterMii
I will never be a girls first pick, i will never be loved by an emo princess, all im good for is giving stupid little compliments to girls that dont even see me as an option, but all i can do is simp because thats as close as i will ever be able to get, simp for girls that actually humor me ofc, i would never give them money or anything just validation
Stop it. Give them no attention. Don't complement a girl because you find her attractive. And don't complement a girl on her looks. Girls should only be complemented on their looks by eachother.

Emo girls are not princesses. They're retards. Acquire better tastes.

• WTF
I'm also feeling abandoned atm, I just wanted to find a MTB med girl who loves me passionately and would do everything at her disposal to date me.
Hypergamy is so cruel to sub chadlites. Every day i think about roping, everytime i get hopeful or things seem like theyre going right life spits in my face. Im the lowest caste of society, im as worthless as the rats in the new york city subway, im the gum on the steeet, invisible and trampled on

• So Sad
Reactions: Bvnny.
👍

• So Sad
Not only that, you also don’t have a 8 incher like me

• Hmm...
Meh.. You even admit to like simping, so it's better to just own it. Do you like to get cucked too? It's ok if you do. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

• So Sad
Meh.. You even admit to like simping, so it's better to just own it. Do you like to get cucked too? It's ok if you do. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
I like simping when i dont get my face spat in, so i can atleast pretend i have a chance. When my face is spat in everything is crushed and i lost most of my attraction. I hate cuck shit, if she cheats she will get the boot.

I like simping when i dont get my face spat in, so i can atleast pretend i have a chance. When my face is spat in everything is crushed and i lost most of my attraction. I hate cuck shit, if she cheats she will get the boot.
No woman's gonna love you like that if you're a simp. Women like strong men. The best you can hope for is sympathy.

• So Sad
Emo foids have infinite + options buddy boyo. They will use you

• +1
Emo foids have infinite + options buddy boyo. They will use you
I know. I wish emo smv wasnt inflated so high now a days, i remember when emo girls had low stock value, now its one of the most inflated demograpgics cause of normie e-girl posers

I know. I wish emo smv wasnt inflated so high now a days, i remember when emo girls had low stock value, now its one of the most inflated demograpgics cause of normie e-girl posers
Yeah back in 2008 maybe. but I was 8. you aswell I think.

• +1
Yeah back in 2008 maybe. but I was 8. you aswell I think.
Yeag
But it didnt really inflate till like 2016 when e-girl shit started picking up. I remember i had a huge crush on a emo girl in 8th grade and she chose someone everyone thought was gay. Always began for feminine men tbh

Yeag
But it didnt really inflate till like 2016 when e-girl shit started picking up. I remember i had a huge crush on a emo girl in 8th grade and she chose someone everyone thought was gay. Always began for feminine men tbh
True

• +1
All I ever wanted was a slavic ginger stacey tbh. I dont even care that much about money, status, power, or any materialistic shit. All I want is a ginger stacey. I hope I can get one after the war since their smv will fall.
Screenshot 20221011 230430

• So Sad
All I ever wanted was a slavic ginger stacey tbh. I dont even care that much about money, status, power, or any materialistic shit. All I want is a ginger stacey. I hope I can get one after the war since their smv will fall.
View attachment 1922889
My oneitis is american but proud of her russina heritage so i get a smidge of the residual decrease in russian smv to help me smv closer slightly to her level

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
It’s over buddy

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 22124