I will forever stop fin

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
After researching for many years now.

Fin decreased t levels by 30%
Shrinks balls
Fucks with androgen receptors
Permanently fucks with your mood and brain chemistry and dick(if not permanent it's for a long time I think brain damage is permanent though)

And most importantly. It negatively affects your offspring. Especially the males and females also but the males even more. They become low dht and wierd looking. Also smaller dick.

I'm already norwood 6-7 at 22. Finasteride is a big cope at this point. I'm naturally very inclined to be bald. It can't be helped. I know I will never be ATTRACTIVE. But it is what it is. Sometimes you have to accept reality and move on with life.
I hope hairloss will be cured by 20-30 years or I will be filled with guilt for my son.

Cheers

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, justbentbro, Deleted member 22930 and 27 others
i am sorry

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, turkproducer, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
ED456765 4B7D 4CD3 9BD3 499D3919C2A0

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Baldingman1998
don’t not forget 2 breed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CursedOne, AsGoodAsItGets, Acnno and 1 other person
where are the sauces for what you say balding man

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Baldingman1998
I'm getting regrowth can't stop now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, OOGABOOGA and Baldingman1998
You are chad in my eyes bro

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
where are the sauces for what you say balding man
Read articles etc don't remember all where I got this from. There was a thread of many hollywood dad's that were on fin for years and their kids looked weird af and less dimorphic in every way

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
Read articles etc don't remember all where I got this from. There was a thread of many hollywood dad's that were on fin for years and their kids looked weird af and less dimorphic in every way
sounds like another case of "I dropped it so it's universally bad"

just because you decided to stop doesn't mean it's shit

maybe ht could still save you

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, wateriswet and Deleted member 3771
sounds like another case of "I dropped it so it's universally bad"

just because you decided to stop doesn't mean it's shit

maybe ht could still save you
Look into finasteride research you will see I'm right. Dog deep

how does it cause brain damage

Look into finasteride research you will see I'm right. Dog deep
done that and I came to the conclusion that it's safe and effective long term, even if I don't find the mechanism behind it ideal at all myself

not a psychologist but I could see why one would start telling themselves stuff like "yeah it was a shit drug anyway" to cope after dropping it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 12344, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Try RU before giving up

I think you will benefit very much from hair fiber .

Just get a hair system

fin is healthy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, court monarch777, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11761
Bb8f1d2b856231fade2c4d228533765c

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, RichardSpencel and Baldingman1998
Finasteride is not a perfect drug.

But if you think of the horrors finasteride could cause (very low chance), think aswell of the horrors that baldness will cause to your life.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Yerico7, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, RichardSpencel and Baldingman1998
he's a bit too far gone already tbqh
Big hairtransplant to norwood 2.5, + dut + daily minox with weekly microneedling.

Idk how far that would get him, but that's what he would need to do to fight the reaper and get a decent natural hairline from where he is now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and lutte
I lost most of my hairline before the age of 18 (thank god it stopped at norwood 2.5). You would recommend using fin in your teens since its a perfect drug?
If you're balding yes,probably lose dose,balding is as big of a failo as there is.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
done that and I came to the conclusion that it's safe and effective long term, even if I don't find the mechanism behind it ideal at all myself

not a psychologist but I could see why one would start telling themselves stuff like "yeah it was a shit drug anyway" to cope after dropping it
It affects off springs , many testimonials on it

• +1
If you're already NW7 at 22 then yes I wouldn't use anti-androgens for hairloss, ever. In fact I would DHTmaxx because it's an amazing hormone especially for mood, gives you that alpha feeling, grows your beard, even stronger libido/erections, etc. Then if you still really want hair look into a hair system or something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Baldingman1998

Shrinks balls
Permanently fucks with your mood and brain chemistry and dick(if not permanent it's for a long time I think brain damage is permanent though)

And most importantly. It negatively affects your offspring. Especially the males and females also but the males even more. They become low dht and wierd looking. Also smaller dick.

I'm already norwood 6-7 at 22. Finasteride is a big cope at this point. I'm naturally very inclined to be bald. It can't be helped. I know I will never be ATTRACTIVE. But it is what it is. Sometimes you have to accept reality and move on with life.
I hope hairloss will be cured by 20-30 years or I will be filled with guilt for my son.

Cheers
Yep. Those drugs are a fcking scam.
I'm seeing a shit ton of people on this forum hopping on this and that and having absolutely 0 clue wtf they're potentially doing

Endocrinologists don't even understand hormones let alone don't fck with your chemistry kids.

For hairloss you actually want to INCREASE androgens, not lower it. (no not through injecting T that counters it).

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and Baldingman1998
I'm seeing a shit ton of people on this forum hopping on this and that and having absolutely 0 clue wtf they're potentially doing

Endocrinologists don't even understand hormones let alone don't fck with your chemistry kids.

For hairloss you actually want to INCREASE androgens, not lower it. (no not through injecting T that counters it).
Why increasing?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This is a very uninformed thread and bad decision. Learn about how to backfill the neurosteroid cascades and your problems with finasteride will mostly be fixed

• +1
This is a very uninformed thread and bad decision. Learn about how to backfill the neurosteroid cascades and your problems with finasteride will mostly be fixed
How? Please teach me

Sources to learn it? Derek from youtube good source?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
Sources to learn it? Derek from youtube good source?
Yeah Derek has really good info on it.
And Leoandlongevity. He has several videos about finasteride

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

elab more,looks based

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop
elab more,looks based
There is an increasing amount of evidence that suggests prolactin, serotonin, estrogen, and
cortisol are the main culprits in hair loss.

While some believe DHT plays a roll in hair loss (if it didn't propecia etc. wouldn't have any effects) it seems to be downstream from much more important issues.

It appears that prolactin along with other stress hormones are elevated in those who are prematurely balding.

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and Baldingman1998
There is an increasing amount of evidence that suggests prolactin, serotonin, estrogen, and
cortisol are the main culprits in hair loss.
hormones of happiness + estrogen and cortisol, difficult to avoid

Shrinks balls

Cheers
What the fuck are the scientists doing that I have to ruin my kids life just for hair

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator

Shrinks balls

Cheers
you won't have children if you are not attractive
most people are low T to begin with, what is the difference ?
Cooming fucks with androgen receptor, but most people, me included, has abused it

Maybe i should have waited to get like 4 months of semen retention before starting fin, who knows, but stop coping with your offpring
Couldn't bear to have children with an ugly female