Reactions: Petsmart
51FF5B93 94ED 4FD4 BB30 52D3D97781E7

gandylite incoming bros

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2846
R6ui

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
tbh really good base to start but idk, does gandy have taller skull? feels like he has

tbh really good base to start but idk, does gandy have taller skull? feels like he has
Yeah but I can be mini gandy if I Hard mew like Salludon and get eyes shaped like that

Yeah but I can be mini gandy if I Hard mew like Salludon and get eyes shaped like that
what happens when you hard mew when you already have good facial development? you got compact midface, idk about forward growth tho.

what happens when you hard mew when you already have good facial development? you got compact midface, idk about forward growth tho.
The medical canthus gets downswung

Attachments

• 20E91BF6-D579-40F7-963A-45FEA846C34A.jpeg
    20E91BF6-D579-40F7-963A-45FEA846C34A.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 38
he suddenly got hooded eyes and angular jaw, almond eye shape? like his whole eye area has changed.
Do you really think there a surgeon that can do that in shit paki

The “before” picture is of a different person then
yeah there is no way before picture is same person. unless this is the real proof that jesus exists in paki

yeah there is no way before picture is same person. unless this is the real proof that jesus exists in paki
Salludon in his before pics always had low set brows . The other Paki has high set brows

Salludon in his before pics always had low set brows . The other Paki has high set brows
So you’re admitting that they’re different people now or...?
Also wtf the two pics have different forehead angles. By this I mean the one looks more rounded due to how the light is reflecting

Last edited:
So you’re admitting that they’re different people now or...?

Also wtf the two pics have different forehead angles. By this I mean the one looks more rounded due to how the light is reflecting
No Salludon looks like gandy . The video is proof