I will get a manual car to drift

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality

Never make turns the normal way, never save your tires. just keep drifting and mogging cautious cucks

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai
mirin him holy fuck jfl
i wish i had the inhibity and skills/Car to do that

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
mirin him holy fuck jfl
i wish i had the inhibity and skills/Car to do that
even in video games with racing set up it is giga fun but irl it must be like drug

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I will listen to your advice, thanks

Automatic is more practical. Most roads are straight anyway. I have a manual rn but my next car will defo be automatic

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN

@alriodai look at inhib of this game. zero. thats what u need in life

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and alriodai
aca.png

Automatic is more practical. Most roads are straight anyway. I have a manual rn but my next car will defo be automatic
u its a lot harder to drift in automatic

if you want to drive safely and get to destination then just use automatic. i have old automatic suv it is easy to drive but i could never drift it without it flipping over

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
I do better

even in video games with racing set up it is giga fun but irl it must be like drug
I legit want to buy a gaming racing set up for myself so I can get more used to drifting and driving

What one u have

@alriodai look at inhib of this game. zero. thats what u need in life

Yeah I doubt i got the inhibity to even do this jfl, i'd be scared like a bitch even if i had drugs in my system

I legit want to buy a gaming racing set up for myself so I can get more used to drifting and driving

What one u have

Yeah I doubt i got the inhibity to even do this jfl, i'd be scared like a bitch even if i had drugs in my system
logitech g29 but get a thrustmaster i heard its a lot better

u its a lot harder to drift in automatic

if you want to drive safely and get to destination then just use automatic. i have old automatic suv it is easy to drive but i could never drift it without it flipping over
It’s easier to drift in automatic especially in a RWD bimmer which will probably be my next car. Just turn off traction control and pull the e brake on a turn. Simple