I will get free septoplasty!

lfm_foreeever9

lfm_foreeever9

Spread love and peace
Not to brag, but besides the migrants in Sweden we have a great healthcare system, even doe I live in a pretty wealthy family the government pays for the healthcare and since my deviated septum is brutal and makes my breathing worse I’ll get a free septoplatsy, still of course a sub5 but maybe I’ll ascend to ltn :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lepo2317, BrutalMogger and 14vic
Not to brag, but besides the migrants in Sweden we have a great healthcare system, even doe I live in a pretty wealthy family the government pays for the healthcare and since my deviated septum is brutal and makes my breathing worse I’ll get a free septoplatsy, still of course a sub5 but maybe I’ll ascend to ltn :forcedsmile:
Brutal. Don't let them touch your turbinates. It is very dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Brutal. Don't let them touch your turbinates. It is very dangerous.
Meh, that dont matter I had infection before and ill get free money if they hurt me becuase the swedish goverment are all cucks, which ill splurge on infra and supra

Meh, that dont matter I had infection before and ill get free money if they hurt me becuase the swedish goverment are all cucks, which ill splurge on infra and supra
Don't be stupid. Research empty nose syndrome, it has made people kill themselves.

I also had a somewhat deviated septum paired with a chronic turbinate congestion that did not let me breathe. My left turbinate was bigger, and the doctor removed some part of it, and now my breathing sucks through that side. Don't do it bro.

Just fix your septum, but be very careful with your turbinates. As I said, research empty nose syndrome.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lcberg04 and lfm_foreeever9
Don't be stupid. Research empty nose syndrome, it has made people kill themselves.

I also had a somewhat deviated septum paired with a chronic turbinate congestion that did not let me breathe. My left turbinate was bigger, and the doctor removed some part of it, and now my breathing sucks through that side. Don't do it bro.

Just fix your septum, but be very careful with your turbinates. As I said, research empty nose syndrome.
They say it’s rare with empty nose syndrome . why would I not get septoplasty, isn’t that the only way to fix my retarded septum

Lucky, wish I still lived in swedistan

They say it’s rare with empty nose syndrome . why would I not get septoplasty, isn’t that the only way to fix my retarded septum
septoplasty = fixing the deviated septum
turbinate reduction is about reducing the size of the turbinates

when surgeon removes to much of the turbinates you are essentially fucked for life and will most likely never breath out of you nose anymore, thats why you should probably tell you doctor that you dont want turbinate reduction paired with septoplasty unless he specifically tells you that you have enlarged turbinates but even then i would think twice before doing that
watch this vid if you want to know what it feels like to have Empty nose syndrom:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lfm_foreeever9
septoplasty = fixing the deviated septum
turbinate reduction is about reducing the size of the turbinates
View attachment 3135180
when surgeon removes to much of the turbinates you are essentially fucked for life and will most likely never breath out of you nose anymore, thats why you should probably tell you doctor that you dont want turbinate reduction paired with septoplasty unless he specifically tells you have enlarged turbinates but even then i would think twice before doing that
watch this vid if you want to know what it feels like to have Empty nose syndrom:

Damn bro, high effort response thanks bhai 👊

Damn bro, high effort response thanks bhai 👊
thanks g, yeah i will get septoplasty soon too and therefore i just inhale all the knowledge i can get about the surgery. Lemme know when you did get septoplasty would be interesting what your experience with it was like.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lfm_foreeever9
thanks g, yeah i will get septoplasty soon to and therefore i just inhale all the knowledge i can get about the surgery. Lemme know when you did get septoplasty would be interesting what your experience with it was like.
Absolutely bro

• +1
Reactions: lcberg04