I will go ER

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I will keep my promise boys.
I’m sick of this unfair disgusting shitty world where chads get to have everything from their birth and we have to suffer all our life. I spent all my money on my oneitis and guess what she does,doesn’t give a single shit about me.While ofcourse she probably gives all her care to chad who didn’t have to do anything to gain her attention.
This world is one damn unfair shithole.
Just fuck it
746BF9BF 92D0 465E BB35 A35F43AF2F50

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: karbo, National Rodgerism, Vitruvian and 2 others
Driven by hate

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and DarknLost
nice mask bro. Do u wear it to the gym?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, pisslord and Deleted member 1464
I’m sick of this unfair disgusting shitty world where chads get to have everything from their birth and we have to suffer all our life. I spent all my money on my oneitis and guess what she does,doesn’t give a single shit about me.While ofcourse she probably gives all her care to chad who didn’t have to do anything to gain her attention.
Just fuck it
View attachment 96885

Livestream it

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and pisslord
Just fuck it
View attachment 96885
You should’ve spend it on surgery. You have no one blame but yourself. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Framletgod
Aren't you like PSL 27?

Legit

You should’ve spend it on surgery. You have no one blame but yourself. It is what it is
Yeah,it is what it is. Same thing I will say after I hit a bitch

• +1
Reactions: pisslord, fukmylyf and UglyMan
Guys like you were never meant to ascend so it was over all along.

if u go er i’ll haunt u

baguette IQ larp

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, AdamLanza and Ritalincel
I don’t reccomend it, man.

will you write a manifesto before going ER though?

no bro you have BIG EMO COCK
lots of women would kill to have you inside them

No you fucking won't you've been saying this for months you cringy edgelord.

screencap me XD

More pople should go ER. Maybe world will be better place without chads

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
No offence, man, but you keep saying you will do something that you never do.

High T slayer. Shoot up some Hindus.

Just fuck it
View attachment 96885
Somebody call the police srs.

Don’t do it, please.

If you actually go ER before I reach 10k posts I’m gonna say ‘ERs me’ as a joke just for the sake of increasing my post count so I can obtain red colour screen name.

I don’t have a goPro so wouldn’t really make sense
you have neither a goPro nor firearms.
stop coping with autistic mass shooters and start moneymaxing to get the surgeries you need

Don't do it bro, there's alot of girls that can replace her. Sure it won't be as meaningful but u can still be attracted to other girls.

Damn I gotta email this to the Slovakian police ngl

Damn I gotta email this to the Slovakian police ngl
Police have already spoke to him and he promised them he won’t post anything like that again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464