Reactions: Arkantos
@MD_Hopeful69

@knajjd

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
@Defiant_Soul (srs)

@ChoSeungHui

Reported for shitposting.

Anyone that keeps reporting me because them faggots are slowing me down in my goal of reaching 10k posts for red colour screen name. I hope they step on glass in bare feet for doing that because I heard others aren’t getting reported even when they do the same shit as me.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, itsoverbuddyboyo and SikKunt
JFL at asking me to be banned because I terrorize you here. Nigga deadass saying "@MD_Hopeful69 please ban ExCel this nigga bullying me online" :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
@MD_Hopeful69

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1089
@currymax

fuck that nigger

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
@dicklet4incher

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
Ban @BrettyBoy please. All that faggot cares about is obtaining the red colour screen name and his post maxing annoys me. :p

copeandrope for blatant bragging and then acting like he doesn't know he's bragging

Ban @BrettyBoy please. All that faggot cares about is obtaining the red colour screen name and his post maxing annoys me. :p
I enjoy your posts tbh

@ any shitskin on this site

I am a Janitor so you can message me if you think their posts should be deleted

Let this sink in, this guy doesn't have a well known history on looksmax and has been known to have fights with others, got to become a fucking moderator and made a thread asking people who they wanted to see banned.

Meanwhile these cancer mods won't make me mod although I'm one of the most trusted members here.