I will intentionally show off my receded hairline and won't fix it

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
I will intentionally let my hair grow so that my receded temples become as apparent as possible, I won't shave my head or get a transplant or take hormone destruction drugs, I will show it to the world. I also have some grey hairs, I will let them grow also. I will post some pictures on social media where my balding is clearly visible.

Fuck you foids, fuck you normies, fuck you jbs, fuck you everyone, go on, look at it, judge me, think that I am a subhuman.

I really don't give a fuck what others think about me anymore, it's not like I ever got interest from foids anyway.

I want people to notice my balding and grey hairs and have negative reaction to it, I really want it now, it's so great to get judged and rejected over something that you don't have control over your entire life.

Looksmaxxing era is over, now the subhumanmaxxing time has come.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noonespecial, goo25, ChadL1te and 9 others
The only nigga losing here is yourself nigga 😂😂😂

Normie thoughts when seeing OP

“Woah look at that ugly bald dude, anyways so I was saying…”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, ChadL1te, RealNinja and 3 others
The only nigga losing here is yourself nigga 😂😂😂

Normie thoughts when seeing OP

“Woah look at that ugly bald dude, anyways so I was saying…”
Yes, that's what I want.

Jude law 061224 e32cf72987f34bfb824c3b31ace6606c

Jude law maxxing is law.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
This is too brutal
There are countless foids thirsting over him, calling him handsome in the comments sections of reels with him and not just old ugly foids, many hot foids, by the way.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I will intentionally let my hair grow so that my receded temples become as apparent as possible, I won't shave my head or get a transplant or take hormone destruction drugs, I will show it to the world. I also have some grey hairs, I will let them grow also. I will post some pictures on social media where my balding is clearly visible.

Fuck you foids, fuck you normies, fuck you jbs, fuck you everyone, go on, look at it, judge me, think that I am a subhuman.

I really don't give a fuck what others think about me anymore, it's not like I ever got interest from foids anyway.

I want people to notice my balding and grey hairs and have negative reaction to it, I really want it now, it's so great to get judged and rejected over something that you don't have control over your entire life.

Looksmaxxing era is over, now the subhumanmaxxing time has come.
Mirin Low inhib

Jude Law 67896

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
CHAD EMBRACE VS THE VIRGIN SHAVE IT ALL OFF
GOOD MAN.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Clown Show
There are countless foids thirsting over him, calling him handsome in the comments sections of reels with him and not just old ugly foids, many hot foids, by the way.
Purely status. Without status, he is viewed as a subhuman old-cel.

Purely status. Without status, he is viewed as a subhuman old-cel.
I don't know man, there are high status celebs for whom people still point out their falios, but Jude Law's balding is almost never mentioned in the comments, it's actually always some dude mentioning it.

He is extremely good looking guy.

Give this level of norwood to your average normie or even some HTNs and chadlites and they become utter subhumans.