I will just post these 2 blackpill photos here. Discuss is it blackpill?

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Scom7ce

YjJOekzEIZoWbhyf0yb9v74kKiZPZ0be XEf8zZPZao

Discuss.

Do girls really love satan that much?

//Thomas DOM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, FailedNormieManlet, horizon and 4 others
C98AAAFB B0B5 478C 9867 AEC992D2B06D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Brutal satan tarse pill
Women love evil
//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 22918
huge dark triad and dick pill

Kj-K-QPh4IsNOKFo73pRbNp6MuJeNiIg7MS7Clg4E7s.png

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 20652 and 1 other person

Discuss.

Do girls really love satan that much?

//Thomas DOM
it seems like the whole BBCpill/stereotype goes back several centuries. If this is supposed to represent satan, why didn’t they paint him Red? My two theories are 1. Maybe when colonizers first came to Africa. They noticed the nude dark men there mostly had larger penises. And 2. Dark skin in certain cultures and religions back then (some still to this day) was seen as evil or bad, and the devil is also associated with those two things. So dark African man with large penis = they somehow related that with the devil or whatever. I’m agnostic and don’t fully understand humans dumb ways of coping with the universe’s existence. So don’t quote me on this.

• +1
huge dark triad and dick pill

Kj-K-QPh4IsNOKFo73pRbNp6MuJeNiIg7MS7Clg4E7s.png
The bible is so blackpilled and bluepilled at the same time, the stuff with the whore sisters in Ezekiel and the Samson stuff are insane but the book of Sirach says shit about “a woman will be happy with any man” JFL

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell and Deleted member 20652
it seems like the whole BBCpill/stereotype goes back several centuries. If this is supposed to represent satan, why didn’t they paint him Red? My two theories are 1. Maybe when colonizers first came to Africa. They noticed the nude dark men there mostly had larger penises. And 2. Dark skin in certain cultures and religions back then (some still to this day) was seen as evil or bad, and the devil is also associated with those two things. So dark African man with large penis = they somehow related that with the devil or whatever. I’m agnostic and don’t fully understand humans dumb ways of coping with the universe’s existence. So don’t quote me on this.

There are similar photos with red coloured satan

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Brutal blackpill

• +1
ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL

ANOTHER L FOR BLACKCELS

FIRST THEY'RE CALLED NIGGERS, NEXT IS APES, MONKEYS, BABOONS, ANIMALS

AND NOW THEY'RE CALLED DEVILS AND SATAN HIMSELF?

WHEN WILL BLACKCELS GET A BREAK?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 20652