Kraken
I need to lose 3 more kgs and grow out my hair and then i will leave

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 21735
will you escape inceldom?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Why are you lieing to yourself bro. You've been here since 2019. You and I both know you are here forever. I just use this site after I'm done studying and gymcelling. You should do that too.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, Gargantuan, Deleted member 25059 and 3 others
You’re not going anywhere you hapa cuck

@JudgeandJury jfl at this bullied dog

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Why are you lieing to yourself bro. You've been here since 2019. You and I both know you are here forever. I just use this site after I'm done studying and gymcelling. You should do that too.
ive been here since 2020 not 2019

you literally like female criminals jfl @ u cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Arcturus

op the 3 psl repulsive gookcel makes this thread once a month it's some kind of cry for attention that he doesn't have irl

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus
op the 3 psl repulsive gookcel makes this thread once a month it's some kind of cry for attention that he doesn't have irl
“Guys I’m leaving next month I swear”

*Comes back 3 weeks later to cry about how his sister won’t fuck him*

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
https://looksmax.org/threads/dm-me.756142/ you've made goodbye threads too nice projection

i make these threads because i actually want to leave if u remember correctly i left like 3 months b4 u last year so people should know im actually serious unlike u

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 20399
Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

“Guys I’m leaving next month I swear”

*Comes back 3 weeks later to cry about how his sister won’t fuck him*
i wil actually leave this time i was severely looksminned for ages bc of depression and medication

yeah posting that, but you know schoolyard are also in hs and schools where 18-19 went
Yeah but ur 40. Maybe Leonardo Dicaprio can get away with it but not a 5’5 ogre like you

• JFL
Yeah and ur 40. Maybe Leonardo Dicaprio can get away with it but not a 5’5 ogre like you
bruh youre boring,
if im 40, then youre 165cm diabetic manlet dishwasher....oh wait you really are dishwasher

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 20399
i wil actually leave this time i was severely looksminned for ages bc of depression and medication
The only way you’re leaving is when you OD on antidepressants or getting thrown in jail for raping your sister you sick fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 25059
bruh youre boring,
if im 40, then youre 165cm diabetic manlet dishwasher....oh wait you really are dishwasher
Rather be a dishwasher than a 40 year old virgin with no friends 💀

• JFL
The only way you’re leaving is when you OD on antidepressants or getting thrown in jail for raping your sister you sick fuck
i dont take medication anymore and i've never been suicidal. You literally want to fuck women who have murdered people and you are accusing me of being weird ok.

i need 3 surgeries

Many such cases.