I will literally become the curry uncle ruckus if i have to.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.

GET THEM OUT.

Yeah this type of ethnic in the video is gonna cause an ethnic cleansing to kick off no joke
same with that stabber in the UK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, ChadL1te, watah and 3 others
This is pretty funny 🤣

These people are speds idk how canadians dont see this shit and just vote to kick em out genuinely angering seeing a decent country fall.

Yeah this type of ethnic in the video is gonna cause an ethnic cleansing to kick off no joke
same with that stabber in the UK
The worst part about being a curry muslim is that you pay for both the curry and the Muslim part.

Non muslim curries ruin the reputation of curries as a whole, and so every curry collectively gets punished for it whether they are muslim or not.

MENA niggas and black muslims are the only ones that carry out terrorist attacks/gang/ drug related violence in europe, but I will get punished for it regardless cause I have an Islamic name lmao :lul::lul::lul:

You can't win as a curry muslim lmao. We are the most persecuted people in the world 😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte
Canada is becoming a shithole, I will leave when my degree is done to the US most likely

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
These people are speds idk how canadians dont see this shit and just vote to kick em out genuinely angering seeing a decent country fall.
Most ppl are speds.

For example the tiktokers who mentally masturbate to surgeries by posting videos on it, which then spreads said surgeries to normies, who will get those surgeries (even if they don't need it) and push prices for surgeries up.

I genuinely think we need to bring back censorship. Or at least revert the internet to pre 2010, when only aspies were chronically online.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mando4
Sometimes I dislike being a self hating mixed race curry.

But then I see shit like this.

Thank fuck I live in Australia and it's nowhere near as bad in regards to the curry problem.

They are voting for conservative next year it seems, I doubt they will be kicked out but they gotta halt immigration

• +1
Reactions: Mando4
They are voting for conservative next year it seems, I doubt they will be kicked out but they gotta halt immigration
Depends tbh. If business interests are aligned with more curries coming in, they'll still import them.

Same shit in Australia. Though Australia doesn't seem to be as retarded, since we do tend to have higher standards in regards to who we let in.

Depends tbh. If business interests are aligned with more curries coming in, they'll still import them.
Yeah true cause right now in Canada the government is littarly paying something like 40% of an indians salary if a company hires him :lul::lul: