I will lose my KHHV status in this forum 🤜

Klasik616

Klasik616

Once an aspie, always an aspie
I will keep looksmaxxing and socialmaxxing and I will lose my KHHV status in this forum posting everything I just need more luck and do hard work. There's no way I become 23 and KHHV, looksmaxxing is working but I really need to start talking with more people otherwise others won't feel secure around me.

It's both looksmaxxing + social circle, there's no other way to escape inceldom unless some HTN+ which is not me goes on dating apps and fucks a LTB or MTB
which is not the way I want it to do because dating apps are only for foids who wanna fill their egos and play with non Chad men.

Also there's a part of the equation which is luck Aka proximity pill, having enough opportunities to talk with foids and be around them without looking creepy which is something only life gives because you can also be known by others as the try hard who approachs 100 foids lol meanwhile the HTN Cutecel2001 doesn't approach anybody I will keep spamming my casual approachs to be known around my uni.

The only problem is to fraud that I had relationships before and frauding experience.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, twojei, ryuken and 5 others
Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, majesticincel, 160cmcurry and 1 other person
Once incel always an incel.
why are you trying to change your destiny?
accept inceldom.
foids will leave you for tyrone
but incel will never leave you alone.
incel will stay with you through hard times.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, twojei, ryuken and 9 others
What is ur objective rating?

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and Klasik616
Yeah nice tales cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, ShowerMaxxing and YungTrappa
Just be a confident tall HTN at ur uni, then it won't be an issue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, watah, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I will keep looksmaxxing and socialmaxxing and I will lose my KHHV status in this forum posting everything I just need more luck and do hard work. There's no way I become 23 and KHHV, looksmaxxing is working but I really need to start talking with more people otherwise others won't feel secure around me.

It's both looksmaxxing + social circle, there's no other way to escape inceldom unless some HTN+ which is not me goes on dating apps and fucks a LTB or MTB which is not the way I want it to do because dating apps are only for foids who wanna fill their egos and play with non Chad men.

Also there's a part of the equation which is luck Aka proximity pill, having enough opportunities to talk with foids and be around them without looking creepy which is something only life gives because you can also be known by others as the try hard who approachs 100 foids lol meanwhile Cutecel2001 doesn't approach anybody I will keep spamming my casual approachs to be known around my uni.

The only problem is to fraud that I had relationships before and frauding experience.
What’s KHHW

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, AlbinoMaxxer and PRIEST Sv3rige
I don't think I can reach HTN without more surgeries and softmaxxing

MTN by most users in private
As a MTN you need to overcompensate in some aspect, or find a LTR.

All MTN's I've known that haven't been virgins have either been nichemaxxed or been "funny guys" (jesters), never met a normal / aspie MTN who wasn't a virgin, just doesn't happen.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, watah, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I don't think I can reach HTN without more surgeries and softmaxxing, growing beard is helping to fix my ratios.

MTN by most users in private
@ferbite666 using your guide
If you’re 5’10+ and decent pheno u shouldnt have a problem

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Klasik616

All MTN's I've known that haven't been virgins have either been nichemaxxed or been "funny guys" (jesters), never met a normal / aspie MTN who wasn't a virgin, just doesn't happen.
What the fuck are you saying:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
accept inceldom.
am I Tyrone? :forcedsmile:

Exactly, it just doesn't happen.
I'm trying to force myself to be NT even going against my will because I'm aspie. This is the hardest thing to do because my body doesn't want to talk with foids. Today I talked with 4 girls I don't usually talk to.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PRIEST Sv3rige
That MTN's with seemingly nothing special about them stay virgins. Why is that so difficult to comprehend?
Ig, just very subjective to what you define as “special”

• +1
Exactly, it just doesn't happen.
I'm trying to force myself to be NT even going against my will because I'm aspie.
I've always been aspie, and had no results with girls. Everything changed when I got this "inner confidence", which radiated.

Albeit, the inner confidence is born by external validation, which you may get for various reasons, but usually linked to your looks of course.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Klasik616

If the MTN is tall it’s possible

• +1
I've always been aspie, and had no results with girls. Everything changed when I got this "inner confidence", which radiated.

Albeit, the inner confidence is born by external validation, which you may get for various reasons, but usually linked to your looks of course.
Being low inhib can help aspies even if we come off as awkward is worse than coming off shy and awkward at the same time.

• +1
Ig, just very subjective to what you define as “special”
MTN's with small social circles, who play video games and do unproductive things, do boring stuff in their spare-time, and doesn't make anyone laugh.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Klasik616
Being low inhib can help aspies even if we come off as awkward is worse than coming off shy and awkward at the same time.
What I've noticed becoming low inhib is that all normies are awkward as well. They just don't overthink it as much.

You need to turn that switch in your brain holding you back, off.

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
You can “ascend” but don’t think you’re gonna turn into a slayer. The reason you’re anxious with girls and still a virgin in uni is a result of your looks. You’re so used to being rejected you stopped trying, as a result your social skills(not that they matter) declined

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and PRIEST Sv3rige
MTN's with small social circles, who play video games and do unproductive things, do boring stuff in their spare-time, and doesn't make anyone laugh.
Sure those things don’t help but they could slay if they wanted to as an MTN, quite easily.

• +1
You can “ascend” but don’t think you’re gonna turn into a slayer. The reason you’re anxious with girls and still a virgin in uni is a result of your looks. You’re so used to being rejected you stopped trying, as a result your social skills(not that they matter) declined
This is the truth I never cared about looksmaxxing before I thought it was fine to keep playing videogames and give up on women.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Sure those things don’t help but they could slay if they wanted to as an MTN, quite easily.
Explain? If it's so easy to slay as an MTN as you state, you could make a BOTB thread and cure all MTN mentalcels on here.

• +1
Explain? If it's so easy to slay as an MTN as you state, you could make a BOTB thread and cure all MTN mentalcels on here.
This forum is full of MTNs even more than LTNs or true subhumans like Nick.Harte or MoggerGaston says he is. When I was fat I legit looked LTN and I was really disgusted about myself. The rest are just slayers.

• +1
This is the truth I never cared about looksmaxxing before I thought it was fine to keep playing videogames and give up on women.
Yeah it’s just a natural reaction to rejection. It would be like if you applied for 1000 jobs and never heard back, eventually you would just give up and become NEET.

For me my looks declined in puberty, combined with being a stick I had 0 sex appeal. I did the same as many guys, hid away playing vidya, eating processed garbage getting uglier and weirder day by day lol.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Ok here you go. Easy guide to slay for non nt

1. Take an amphetamine
2. Approach foids
3. Get number
4. Ask to hang out later
5. Do something together (I prefer netflix and chill)
6. Self explanatory from here but escalate, don’t be a pussy

See? Pretty easy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige, ShowerMaxxing and Klasik616

1. Take an amphetamine
2. Approach foids
3. Get number
4. Ask to hang out later

See? Pretty easy
6. Impossible for non NT
I have to try amph

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
This forum is full of MTNs even more than LTNs or true subhumans like Nick.Harte or MoggerGaston says he is. When I was fat I legit looked LTN and I was really disgusted about myself. The rest are just slayers.
I agree, rarely anyone is subhuman on here, MTN really is the most prevalent. 99% of people want to be more than average, being average is a scary thought.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

1. Take an amphetamine
2. Approach foids
3. Get number
4. Ask to hang out later

See? Pretty easy
What are the prerequisites?

6. Impossible for non NT
That’s not a step:rage:

Quit holding urself back from calling urself non nt, im non nt as well but u have to realize foids are just like us, make cknversation like u do on .org and take an amphetamine or alc or some shit man

1. Take an amphetamine
2. Approach foids
3. Get number
4. Ask to hang out later

See? Pretty easy
This wouldn't work for an MTN without at least 25 fails before succeeding. This guide is for tall HTN / Chadlite only.

Also amphetamines make me look more worn out, not sure it's appropriate before approaching someone.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Klasik616
I agree, rarely anyone is subhuman on here, MTN really is the most prevalent. 99% of people want to be more than average, being average is a scary thought.
Because being average means you’re easily replaceable

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and PRIEST Sv3rige
This wouldn't work for an MTN without at least 25 fails before succeeding. This guide is for tall HTN / Chadlite only.

Also amphetamines make me look more worn out, not sure it's appropriate before approaching someone.
Ig amphetamines work differently for everyone but im giga nt with them. Ig you could be right but it works easily for me and im not a tall htn tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PRIEST Sv3rige
Ig amphetamines work differently for everyone but im giga nt with them. Ig you could be right but it works easily for me and im not a tall htn tbh
There's just no way ur below 6'1 or below HTN, and this works for you.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
accept inceldom.
are you implying that we incels should look at other incels as partners?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PeakIncels and Klasik616
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ryuken
If that's the case your my first one bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and ryuken
no, im talking about the incel within
the incel within is what makes us incels

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and ryuken