I will make actually good looking morphs of you

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
Post a pic in the replies or PM me. I can also tailor the photo to your request (e.g. masculinization or changing specific features to some extent). Mainly just doing this to increase my photoshop expertise

1350.jpg

[
4E9165CD 4C61 4D23 BC5F 3E718D913477

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 534
gl no wonder u fuckin get girls
*getting girls after 18 years of no friends, bullying and girls ignoring me.
And I told my gf that the only reason she’s with me is face, she said “I don’t think you’re very handsome”.

*getting girls after 18 years of no friends, bullying and girls ignoring me.
And I told my gf that the only reason she’s with me is face, she said “I don’t think you’re very handsome”.
lol whatever
if girls dont think ur handsome they are fucking next level hypergamous at tis point

lol whatever
if girls dont think ur handsome they are fucking next level hypergamous at tis point
Tbh she’s described her ideal as “blonde, blue eyes, tall with muscles”. It seems she doesn’t care for pretty boy looks.

Still with me tho lmao at foids

Tbh she’s described her ideal as “blonde, blue eyes, tall with muscles”. It seems she doesn’t care for pretty boy looks.

Still with me tho lmao at foids
lol really??
careful dude shes gonna cuck u soon saying things like that

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
lol really??
careful dude shes gonna cuck u soon saying things like that
Oh don’t worry, I go through her phone all the time. I’ve even asked a friend to test her loyalty by sliding in her DMs. If she try’s something I might go ER on her tee hee.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper and Pillarman
Remember when you posted your photo, you kinda look like a more southern european me, or I look like a more eastern european you.
I thought you were western tbh

But yea

Great English Btw😂

• +1
Oh don’t worry, I go through her phone all the time. I’ve even asked a friend to test her loyalty by sliding in her DMs. If she try’s something I might go ER on her tee hee.
legit
you should also be careful of her slut friends

• +1
Not the first one to think that. Most common guess is German, nobody believes I’m a monkey mix.
Don’t tell anyone that you are mixed unless they bring that up

You look polish,French and British isles

I think German are big like 6:1 with meso-endo body, so I don’t think you look German time at least

• +1
legit
you should also be careful of her slut friends
I’m beggining to think she’s actually loyal. But can never be sure, gotta be alert at all times.
I’ve been texting to some other girls, if she cheats I’ll cheat and reduce her to FWB status.