I will make an essay on the Jews and their destruction of the White race tomorrow

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Title

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and BitchBoy
For school?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese and cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
If I made an essay about Jews to my school I would be expelled and executed by the Mossad.
I remember the good old days when I was obsessed with this subject like you. I would come home from school and research about Jews, race, eugenics, IQ, etc. I was 16 years old.

Now I'm about to be 22, and even though I still care about those things, I don't want to waste time on them because it's not only my responsibility to change the world. If White people aren't going to do anything about their situation, I'm not going to stress myself out alone. You know what I am saying?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Richard Cheese
I remember the good old days when I was obsessed with this subject like you. I would come home from school and research about Jews, race, eugenics, IQ, etc. I was 16 years old.

Now I'm about to be 22, and even though I still care about those things, I don't want to waste time on them because it's not only my responsibility to change the world. If White people aren't going to do anything about their situation, I'm not going to stress myself out alone. You know what I am saying?
I get it, but I want to actually initiate change in the White world

One day, when I’m older, I would like to become a political activist and start forcing the issue on my fellow Whites (if the situation is not hopeless by then)

But for now this will suffice

• +1
Reactions: Madridista