I will make thread soon about tired/ dead eyes

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Explaining in detail why girls like it but tldr

droopy lower eyelids actually reflect longitudinal skull growth and sleepy eyes are simply morphological representation of that

Perfect undereye Barrett looks gay for the same reason . It’s why exaggeratedPCT is also common ( and ideal) in women while slight pct / neutral is ideal in men. Also why most women w neutral canthal / nct also have longer midface and recessed chin (lefort2 ccw)

It’s why most pajeets also don’t have sleepy eyes but just shit infras cos they are brachy and hence droopy lower eyelid cannot be a morphological representation ( even if not absolute ) of longitudinal skull growth . It all comes back to skull

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel, smallman, Deleted member 72978 and 3 others
so why do girls like it? like what difference does it make if it reflects longitudinal skull?

i agree girl like that shit. i just thought cos u look mysterious n shit

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
so why do girls like it? like what difference does it make if it reflects longitudinal skull?

I will make thread soon it’s about skull

2B91C00B 3015 470C 84FC 42A79E3B647D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72978, NumbThePain and appealmaxed
You better talk about the perceived seductiveness of the eye shape and its appeal or I'm not gonna be happy :rage:

It's just cute

tag me when u do

what does dead eyes like signify to girls to make them attracted to it?
I said this in a post related to it:

one reason is its seductiveness -- they're labelled "sex" or bedroom eyes because of it.

They also make one look one look serious/calm/nonchalant; traits women appeal to in a man, especially for a sex partner

Only works if the person has top tier jaw/ eye color genes, otherwise you'll mostly be seen as a basement dweller

To add on to it, when people orgasm/moan and their eyes roll back, you see their scalera, which you'll always see in dead eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
@CovhimColby your a bum get colby covingtons dick outta your throat

@CovhimColby your a bum get colby covingtons dick outta your throat
im using cov as a verb, im not calling him "him". stop seething because i found your eye area hideous.

• Woah
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
I'm gonna apply medium roast on my under eyes to make it more black like Zurzolo

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss