I will never experiment having friends or LOVE

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 23 YEARS OLD
I feel like I will never find friends or a girlfriend because I'm short (5'7"), unattractive, and ethnic. Not a single girl has ever paid attention to me because of my looks, and I don't have any friends either. I've never had a job and I'm still studying, while everyone else finishes their degree, I don't, because I don't have the IQ.

I have no friends, I repeat. I feel completely alone. My parents are older, and that makes me want to cry every day. I have no one and I see myself in a difficult situation with no clear way out.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
You should still find friends with those stats

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and autistic_tendencies
lets go clubbing

Offer them money

Man i want serious answers
Not completely bs you need things of value to offer to foster these relationships
Either your looks, money, status

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and EdgyFashionist
Brutal 0 responses

I feel like I will never find friends or a girlfriend because I'm short (5'7"), unattractive, and ethnic. Not a single girl has ever paid attention to me because of my looks, and I don't have any friends either. I've never had a job and I'm still studying, while everyone else finishes their degree, I don't, because I don't have the IQ.

I have no friends, I repeat. I feel completely alone. My parents are older, and that makes me want to cry every day. I have no one and I see myself in a difficult situation with no clear way out.
The only difference between you and I is that I am 5'10 and you 5'7 but we are both ugly, friendless, jobless losers. Maybe I IQ mog you, idk and muscles are cope you know this.

Last edited:
Nerdmaxx and find a job, then make an instagram account, go on solo trips, post some photos from your trips into your instagram, ask your coworkers about their instagram and somehow start conversation about those trips. It seems weird but it works

Imagine blaming having no friends on being 5'7

With that mindset it's definitely over for you

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, african_subhuman and SubhumanForever
  • +1
Reactions: DrOverBite