I will never forget the guy who stood up for me when I was getting bullied by a 6’4’’ robust thug

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
I’m a 6’0 gymcel, think I was like 5’11 back then. Anyway this thug who is huge and robust probably 6’4, slightly overweight weighs maybe 110kg something like that, compared to my 75kg had verbally bullied me in a football group chat before due to my weird behavior (cba to explain the whole story), then in the pub one afternoon after an England football match, we won the game so everyone stayed out drinking st the pub afterwards. This guy who had verbally bullied me before comes over to me and tells me to get out of the seat I had been sitting in for the last hour while drinking a beer and chatting to my friends. As a man on principals I refuse to vacate the seat even though I know it will lead to a physical escalation that I will most likely lose, so I say no and politely albeit with a hint of sarcasm explain that the etiquette in a pub garden especially on a busy day such as this is ‘you move you lose’ and that he should just stand or find another seat. He then gets more aggressive and says if I don’t leave my seat he will smash my head in against the pavement floor, I respond by egging him on and saying go on then, he then lifts my pint glass full on beer into my face aggressively causing the beer to go all in my eyes and the glass to hit my face aggressively, I respond by pushing him away and telling him to fuck off. At this point the patriarch of the social group comes over and squares up to the bully, I didn’t hear what he actually said to him but probably told him to stop, he is only 5’9’’ and slightly gymcelled but he has very high social status so the bully respects him because of that and eventually leave me alone after some aggressive shouting between the pair, the bully backs down due to fear of being ostracized by the group and then eventually leaves the pub. My friend comes over to me comforts me and assures me that he won’t let the bully lay a finger on me everyone left at the table agrees that the bully was being a cunt and I didn’t do anything wrong. One friend of the bully who was laughing and jeering while I was getting bullied sits there in silence as he has lost his manpower as he is a chubby 5’7 so can’t physically intimidate me himself he has to have this big thug come over and do his dirty work and I found this very satisfying. The rest of the afternoon was all smiles and some more beers in the sun before returning home late in the evening downing a few liters of water and attempting to sleep off the dreaded hangover that’s coming the next day

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and ChoSeungHui

listening to this song while reading every single word

Fuark good read. I need to get started with boxing and jui jitsu so I'm ready next time a situation like this happens.

Imagine the dopamine rush of piecing up your assaulter with a 10 punch combo like joe calzaghe & watching him curl up in the fetal position begging you to stop.

Fuark good read. I need to get started with boxing and jui jitsu so I'm ready next time a situation like this happens.

Imagine the dopamine rush of piecing up your assaulter with a 10 punch combo like joe calzaghe & watching him curl up in the fetal position begging you to stop.
Tbf this is one of the most robust guys I’ve ever seen, he’s also probably had loads of fights before so he would have absolutely destroyed me, but I would have rather been killed than give up my seat to a bully like a little bitch srs. I am a man of honour, also I figured if he actually started attacking me other people would stick up for me rather than him since he was behaving like such an asshole

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Tbf this is one of the most robust guys I’ve ever seen, he’s also probably had loads of fights before so he would have absolutely destroyed me, but I would have rather been killed than give up my seat to a bully like a little bitch srs. I am a man of honour, also I figured if he actually started attacking me other people would stick up for me rather than him since he was behaving like such an asshole
You can beat robust people with jui jitsu

That's why I know karate lmao

you should've smashed the drink on his head tbh

you should've smashed the drink on his head tbh
I mean I kind of didn’t want to escalate things because then I might have all his mates and him on me and I’d be fucked. I figured if he threw a punch and I’d not done anything then everyone in the pub would back me and I’d be okay

What a twat that bully was.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

Users who are viewing this thread

Back