I will never full understand American mannerisms

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
Despite living here most of my life it really just doesn't make sense to me. People act in this really weird phony casual way when talking to each other. Even when doing something as simple as getting some food people will try to talk to you as if they are your friend despite it being obviously very fake. Anyone who doesn't do this is seen as non-NT or rude. In most of the world, acting like this is considered highly disrespectful. The ironic part about this is in America people legitimately don't like each other.
@Collagen or rope @juste

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 6573 and 2 others
they are braindead

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
Despite living here most of my life it really just doesn't make sense to me. People act in this really weird phony casual way when talking to each other. Even when doing something as simple as getting some food people will try to talk to you as if they are your friend despite it being obviously very fake. Anyone who doesn't do this is seen as non-NT or rude. In most of the world, acting like this is considered highly disrespectful. The ironic part about this is in America people legitimately don't like each other.
@Collagen or rope @juste
Especially the waiters and waitresses, when they service you they act like they want to suck your dick. Its weird af

• JFL
Especially the waiters and waitresses, when they service you they act like they want to suck your dick. Its weird af
This tbh. When I go to a restaurant I just want to eat my food and when I am the one serving the food I want to get it out as efficiently as possible. Idk why westerners need a dancing monkey show for simple things.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
This tbh. When I go to a restaurant I just want to eat my food and when I am the one serving the food I want to get it out as efficiently as possible. Idk why westerners need a dancing monkey show for simple things.
This is the culture of a peoples who are two -faced and frequently backstab.

• +1