I will never get drunk

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I dont see the appeal in drinking disgusting tasting drinks, just to lose your senses, and perception of the world around you where you can get killed and raped easily. I dont see the appeal.

I will not put poison in my body thank you

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Petsmart
Getting drunk sucks because of the inevitable hangover. It’s much more worth it to get stoned off some loud.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Getting drunk sucks because of the inevitable hangover. It’s much more worth it to get stoned off some loud.
I will never do anything that fucks with my brain or body. Never. I don't like injecting poison into myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
I will never do anything that fucks with my brain or body. Never. I don't like injecting poison into myself
THC isn’t poison, young one. Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it or you won’t know what you’re missing out on. Plus it’s probably the safest of all known drugs next to caffeine.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I agree bro. It tastes like shit. I don't need to drug myself or get myself drunk just to lower my inhibition momentarily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
I Will never party

OP, I like to get a buzz, but not enough to where I am staggering and drool sloshing out of my mouth like a Saigon whore thirsting for old Vietnam vet cock.

I dont get hangovers

Shits amazing, guess it has to do with age.