I will never have a 12 years old girlfriend

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

autogynephilia and proud whore (I like BULLS)
when i was 12 years old i was to introverted and had low sex drive to try on getting a girlfriend of my age(is still have these problems). The advantages on getting a girlfriend of that age is that they are more inocents,cuter and virgins,the disadvantages are that they are bombarded with movies,shows and social media and this causes them to have too high standards,they are not that sluttiest to want BULLS but they really want to be with chads (prettier but less sexual appeal),im none of these two.

An actually hope one could have is that in my school is actually very common to see couple in wich the woman is in middle school (12 years old) and the man is in the last year of high school,and even some repeaters who are 20 years old. The bad new are: these men are very tall and have prettier and masculinier faces than me,and that demostrates the standards of these very young women, but, the girls that chose older men tend to be the sluttiets and are not the women i want.

Pitifully,im very short (5,6 feet),so im not desirable to women,even very young women. Now im 16 years and im not sexually attractive to the woimen I want and it wouldnt become better with time,actually it will be harder,noorwood reaper wiil come for me and my youth will disapear meaning i will be uglier and uglier to these women,there is no hope.

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, nathan and Bitchwhipper2
when i was 12 years old i was to introverted and had low sex drive to try on getting a girlfriend of my age(is still have these problems). The advantages on getting a girlfriend of that age is that they are more inocents,cuter and virgins,the disadvantages are that they are bombarded with movies,shows and social media and this causes them to have too high standards,they are not that sluttiest to want BULLS but they really want to be with chads (prettier but less sexual appeal),im none of these two.

An actually hope one could have is that in my school is actually very common to see couple in wich the woman is in middle school (12 years old) and the man is in the last year of high school,and even some repeaters who are 20 years old. The bad new are: these men are very tall and have prettier and masculinier faces than me,and that demostrates the standards of these very young women, but, the girls that chose older men tend to be the sluttiets and are not the women i want.

Pitifully,im very short (5,6 feet),so im not desirable to women,even very young women. Now im 16 years and im not sexually attractive to the woimen I want and it wouldnt become better with time,actually it will be harder,noorwood reaper wiil come for me and my youth will disapear meaning i will be uglier and uglier to these women,there is no hope.
brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: imabetanumale