I will NEVER have this ... So what's the point in LIVING ?

WhiskeyCocaine

WhiskeyCocaine

Equinox
I will never have this ... so what's the point in living ?

She is so beautiful ...

I want to raise a HAPA family with her but it will NEVER happen ...

She's out of reach and I can't stop crying ...

:cry::cry::cry:

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, love=everything, Whyamihere and 3 others

View attachment 80691

She is so beautiful ...

I wish I had a hapa daughter.
I came inside a Canadian-born Chinese hooker 3 years ago so it's entirely possible I have a daughter. But the most likely scenario is that she was on the pill and there is no hapa daughter of mine

I came inside a Canadian-born Chinese hooker 3 years ago so it's entirely possible I have a daughter. But the most likely scenario is that she was on the pill and there is no hapa daughter of mine

Leave my beautiful HAPA Women ALONE

HAPAS for HAPAS ...

It's how it was meant to be ...

Leave my beautiful HAPA Women ALONE

HAPAS for HAPAS ...

It's how it was meant to be ...
The hapa girl I went on a date with a couple weeks ago ghosted me anyways. And I came inside a Canadian-born Chinese hooker, not a hapa hooker. I'm saying that if she got pregnant our daughter would be hapa

I'm crying like the cartoon in your profile picture right now knowing I will never have her ... It's OVER

View attachment 80691

She is so beautiful ...

Not my type. I attract girls like that at the club though. I even seen my mate who I posted about make out with girls like that jfl.

I would eat her pussy for 40 minutes

• Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr
Not my type. I attract girls like that at the club though. I even seen my mate who I posted about make out with girls like that jfl.

You're WRONG ...

She is HQNP and girls like her don't go to clubs for mindless hookups ...

Stop lying please ...

• +1
Reactions: love=everything
You're WRONG ...

She is HQNP and girls like her don't go to clubs for mindless hookups ...

Stop lying please ...

Girls go out to have fun with their friends or for any other reason. Grow up LOL

Wtf u attract girls??

This forum is turning into Chad central

Wtf u attract girls??

This forum is turning into Chad central

You don't need to be a Chad to attract girls mate its just a lot lot lot lot lot easier,especially on tinder

Ew

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
@manlet cUnt

Is she supposed to be hapa? She just looks white lmao

not even good looking / 10

I mog her hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
there is NO point in living without it tbh

• +1
Reactions: love=everything
Looks like an average chink

• +1
Reactions: Demir and Ritalincel
5/10 cum dumpster. You wouldn't believe the number of guys she's slept with

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Why do you need a model girlfriend?My ex was a 5 /10 AT BEST but I loved her for who she was not what she looked like.Hotter girls were crushing on me at the time but I didnt care.I loved her and still do.you just need a moderately attractive girl

Women retain male DNA (chimerism or something) so any child she might have in the future will probably carry a very minor amount of your DNA

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
You will indeed never have her. Kill yourself.

If you become a multimillionaire or significantly famous you could have her

Women retain male DNA (chimerism or something) so any child she might have in the future will probably carry a very minor amount of your DNA

You think this works if you cum in her mouth and she swallows?

You think this works if you cum in her mouth and she swallows?

I doubt it
Considering her digestive system breaks everything down + it doesn't connect to her womb

Can’t stop crying

Indeed, you genetic trash.

Just cope with dating sim.

In absurdist philosophy, the Absurd arises out of the fundamental disharmony between the individual's search for meaning and the meaninglessness of the universe. As beings looking for meaning in a meaningless world, humans have three ways of resolving the dilemma. Kierkegaard and Camus describe the solutions in their works, The Sickness Unto Death (1849) and The Myth of Sisyphus (1942), respectively:

• Suicide (or, "escaping existence"): a solution in which a person ends one's own life. Both Kierkegaard and Camus dismiss the viability of this option. Camus states that it does not counter the Absurd. Rather, in the act of ending one's existence, one's existence only becomes more absurd.
  • Religious, spiritual, or abstract belief in a transcendent realm, being, or idea: a solution in which one believes in the existence of a reality that is beyond the Absurd, and, as such, has meaning. Kierkegaard stated that a belief in anything beyond the Absurd requires an irrational but perhaps necessary religious "leap" into the intangible and empirically unprovable (now commonly referred to as a "leap of faith"). However, Camus regarded this solution, and others, as "philosophical suicide".
  • Acceptance of the Absurd: a solution in which one accepts the Absurd and continues to live in spite of it. Camus endorsed this solution, believing that by accepting the Absurd, one can achieve the greatest extent of one's freedom. By recognizing no religious or other moral constraints, and by revolting against the Absurd (through meaning-making) while simultaneously accepting it as unstoppable, one could find contentment through the transient personal meaning constructed in the process. Kierkegaard, on the other hand, regarded this solution as "demoniac madness": "He rages most of all at the thought that eternity might get it into its head to take his misery from him!

What is with this telegony stuff that is being spread in redpill and blackpill circles? Telegony is pseudo-science. No one has produced a human DNA test that proves that telegony is real. Get a mother whose had the cum of lots of men inside of her. Take a DNA test of her baby and the father. And that will settle this once and for all.

Telegony is even more stupid than flat earth

Can we please stop allowing lookism users

• +1
Reactions: currymax and Demir
What is with this telegony stuff that is being spread in redpill and blackpill circles? Telegony is pseudo-science. No one has produced a human DNA test that proves that telegony is real. Get a mother whose had the cum of lots of men inside of her. Take a DNA test of her baby and the father. And that will settle this once and for all.

The literal father who provides the sperm will always be the predominant source of DNA, even if he's only 50% (way lower than normal) of the male part of DNA he's still recognized as the father because he always is the primary source of fatherly DNA

if you want a daughter off yourself and pray to god your soul gets reprogrammed to not be a pussy

if you want a daughter off yourself and pray to god your soul gets reprogrammed to not be a pussy
I am too lazy to want to reproduce. I don't want to wagecuck. If I ever get rich off crypto-currency (not happening anytime soon since I stupidly went into stablecoins in December/January) I would want a qt3.14 hapa daughter. And hopefully she'd turn out to be a hot jb like Georgia Rodger or Amanda Todd. If Yogapants ever came back to me and I was rich, I would want a qt3.14 half-desi daughter with her