I will never reach my desired face

zaideas

zaideas

its mog or be mogged central
I just got a big wave of realization that I will never achieve my desired look, no matter how much I chew or how much I softmaxx I will never achieve the same look as a genetically blessed male, I will have to live with the cope that I look acceptable when I can only really think about is my jaw sharp enough, do people see me attractive even enough to respect me even though I look autistic and I can never get over this, and what's even more depressing is I can never afford the surgeries I need to be satisfied until I get a high paying job after finishing college and that is not guarnteed and will never have the right amount of money until the age of 30,

so yeah this was just a little perspective of how me and most of you people feel because we got born with average genetics and nothing to make us distinct.

donate to me so I can get a rhinoplasty please I will vouch for you in my career as a actor

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
no shit nigger my desired face is jeremy meeks but even ripping my face off and reshaping my bones wont make me look like him

Sorry man I'm going to cum on my own fucking life I give up jk I don't I will succeed

no shit nigger my desired face is jeremy meeks but even ripping my face off and reshaping my bones wont make me look like him
im planning on ripping off Henry cavils face and getting his bones implemented into mine would I work, realistically