I will never spread the blackpill

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
Not only would that lead me to social suicide, I would also just increase my competition near me

The only exception would be if a find a good long term friend who I believe would benefit from it

I wouldn't even talk about it with my gf (if I had one) since she would probably categorize me in the manosphere or misogynistic category

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, horizontallytall, Deleted member 26410 and 1 other person
true, you must appear as bluepilled as possible with normies

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, horizontallytall and BoredPrince
true, you must appear as bluepilled as possible with normies
Yeah once I tried to blackpill my friends since I was getting a lot of attention (compared to before)

But they said it was just because I appear more confident jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Deleted member 31445
If people wanted they would find out the black pill themselves. No need to trouble yourself doing their homework for them.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I purposefully spread it with about 6 blackpill tiktok accounts getting tens of thousands of new viewers getting exposed everyday jfl.

Blackpill acceleration motherfucker.

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
I purposefully spread it with about 6 blackpill tiktok accounts getting tens of thousands of new viewers getting exposed everyday jfl.

Waste of time you need a special brain to accept something like this

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and BoredPrince

You should be banned from .org

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Splinter901
Yep. Only a true friend deserves this knowledge

• Love it
fucking retard faggots.

I'm helping millions, if not billions of people when this goes mainstream.
nigger all you are doing is making it harder for us looksmaxxer to ascend because of increased competition. not many foids are gonna be sympathetic to our problems even if it is widespread anyways

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and horizontallytall
nigger all you are doing is making it harder for us looksmaxxer to ascend because of increased competition. not many foids are gonna be sympathetic to our problems even if it is widespread anyways

Resolution of thousands of men roping. The new 50th-percentile man being a HTN. Suck my dick with this humanity is righteous and it's gonna change. At best, it'll take hundreds of years of activism to achieve real change like the civil rights movements that have occurred throughout history.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and horizontallytall
Resolution of thousands of men roping. The new 50th-percentile man being a HTN. Suck my dick with this humanity is righteous and it's gonna change. At best, it'll take hundreds of years of activism to achieve real change like the civil rights movements that have occurred throughout history.
what's 100 years in the face of eternity if it changes humanity forever, for the better.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
The blackpill is not some esoteric knowledge, its very simple in nature.
Its just that most people are ignorant about it or willingly reject the notion, because it doesnt fit their worldview. Mankind naturally doesnt like unfair things, so they reject it entirely and tell everyone that anything is possible with just hard enough work.
The blackpill wont be mainstream, because there will always be someone starting a new facade (just look at politics for example: same shit over and over, but people remain hopefull).

• +1