I will never understand why females have more options

shieldzz

shieldzz

Why ? its not like 10% of population are females and others are men. Its equally, so why the fuck females even whales have tons of options and normies are invisible ?

everyone is saying this but nobody says exactly why

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Women can only give birth to a set amount of children, 1 man in theory could impregnate a million women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, High Cortisol Chad, silencio and 2 others
Its not equal. Higher probability to get a boy than a girl.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Foids have more options because they're more selective while most guys will fuck anything even foids way below their looksmatch. This in turn makes guys more desperate for lower end foids because they aren't getting any pussy at all. Also the influx of simps and cucks

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, BeanletMogger and silencio
Females in general have more and better casual sex options. A Chad can service multiple women every week after all. But when it comes to relationships/marriage, the options of an average looking woman are exactly the same as the options of an average looking man. Hell, her relationship options are probably even worse as time goes on, since the guy has a larger reproductive window and can potentially also accumulate a lot of status and money. There is no betabuxxing for women after all.

The issue comes from people thinking that Beckies live in a vacuum and get the first pick. In reality, Stacies get the first pick. The most desirable women end up with the most desirable men. The second most desirable women end up with the second most desirable men. And so on and so forth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and BeanletMogger
Why ? its not like 10% of population are females and others are men. Its equally, so why the fuck females even whales have tons of options and normies are invisible ?

everyone is saying this but nobody says exactly why
blame everything on the simps

Cause males have a higher sex drive, thats all it is

How can you not know this after witnessing the simping here for larps like Floda? Men love to hunt. They'll throw themselves at foids that they have 0.1% chance at receiving reciprocal indicators of attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
How can you not know this after witnessing the simping here for larps like Floda? Men love to hunt. They'll throw themselves at foids that they have 0.1% chance at receiving reciprocal indicators of attraction.
Are you short- or long-sleeved

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Are you short- or long-sleeved
6ft, so tall I guess. Not sure what you mean by long sleeved. I'm taller than my wingspan. My legs are certainly longer than my arms

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Cause I DM 100 girls within an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back