I WILL NOT GO TO WORK, I WILL NOT PAY MY RENT

RICO

RICO

Equinox
How many of you guys are actually NEETs IRL?
Is this even a viable lifestyle choice right now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slasher, Patient A, Deleted member 11604 and 4 others
a revolutionary act. funny how desperate the government and boomers are to find bag holders for their pump and dump fake economy and social safety net we pay for but will never ever get.

How much are government handouts? Weren't they making like 600 per week just by being a neet at some point?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Patient A and Bitch

It was 600 plus your weekly benefit amount. In a lot of states, people were getting 900 a week lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I kinda like your posting style where you bump threads adding more info to the original post.

• Love it
Reactions: RICO
NEET PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RICO
I wish I could NEET, for some time.
I just be busy with gym, chilling, and dating.

But sadly I am a male in a country, where only women get free handouts.
All I can do, si pay taxes. And never recieve anything back if shit hits the fan.

Anyways.
I applaud the NEET in the West. And also applaud the "lying flat movement" in China.
It's time for retiremaxxed boomers, whom had high salaries back in the day. To pay highly for us worker doing stuff for them, they can't or don't wanna do. Otherwise they can just get out retirement and work, our else pay up. Time to fork the money over to us, boomer buddy boyos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: highT, RICO and Deleted member 275
I wish I could NEET, for some time.
I just be busy with gym, chilling, and dating.

But sadly I am a male in a country, where only women get free handouts.
All I can do, si pay taxes. And never recieve anything back if shit hits the fan.

Anyways.
I applaud the NEET in the West. And also applaud the "lying flat movement" in China.
It's time for retiremaxxed boomers, whom had high salaries back in the day. To pay highly for us worker doing stuff for them, they can't or don't wanna do. Otherwise they can just get out retirement and work, our else pay up. Time to fork the money over to us, boomer buddy boyos.
IMG 2644
IMG 2639
IMG 2565
IMG 2583

Attachments

• IMG_2583.PNG
    IMG_2583.PNG
    242.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2560.jpeg
    IMG_2560.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 57