I will Not use the Swastika (Nazi Symbol) as an avi because i live in Germany. Its a heavy crime Here.

_MVP_

_MVP_

only crime if u automatically do it
But If U dont live in Germany, pls use it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, zsombi, BoredPrince and 14 others
Yeah. I would be fucked. We don't have free speech. We are a totalitarian regime

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Napoleon de Geso, Debetro and 7 others
Why can’t use it but you can use your current avi?

AIL4fc9BaS5pfPHwxcQ9yjmZuh1S7M1xeC4Uo7GTnRXAgelPmSIcqGZZrN-bT7BroGG09cPf1antspbM1fvCMY_PMwyPm1TntwS9K1XUB-2GIGSfOSYqh7OFtJ-l_z9euaGJKKKCcQCgCH5ia-goEbuP2VM88u6JE8UVnkFe-5zZ-LovKUnIqOYf-urZN47RbKa72Yhu9oWg1_BeD5CJqvR8FV1Os8GCSE8Ca_b_BPxZf7UdHrWuhiasdQND5hwfaFYOXVKlrNM1-51Jrw9dP90q9yxHdNengOKZsYypt6h-fBtY1tNEMCY1rL_4YL9uNweTfQFhfHdgizkaISbNZha2jnqElLxvBnQwnccQb3TVv2lZL8-AFQGNfpcfmpKxmjcYJSEFmMJdgRxUO66IrRi3RQ6E9gz4TSOBxF3rvmkVbfE49nFpB8Ky-0FdnpXjxiBGtPJ-Actm2-Q0Muai8__vQqVMra_URu8bFzOT6q8Q4Uofp_dgwLmEHicPPqHKJvbPCeKSZFhrIZaE3JjoMJ_rwB8bdU-VQcZRAGIeVDtOeDaR-FP5X5tdT-W-kFLgP7UOLKN-cxiWgiT365aIROUaun5fBtyi6mMjYd8lczvUDqk3RDfSEhjhLQd2E9erFNrjGhklcoy4_paIbOuzVG51TKxP1KqHsI3GzLPlsQn8ODRjzevsS2oWa-69mz3uW6LZ97lDpcjTxlhcoC9Ah0Qnjo8-GZHZJhBDC9dL5iGRMEqXZ3Ic2uCy4ugY-XwCRVMck019ySFsp202xvhgcOKC2f3Lykdaq_Q6e5N6TSipyD2pHSb-ZEFZq3YhfZ3xUZiBqQOHiGsbeMdduRVh_nVLzvmjUefSwM-c4V9Ig3zye9jK6JKKrx53fblmyOcwtqzlMBLWM-wbZu-Tt8LMnLaPtw=w512-h512-s-no

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, _MVP_, Debetro and 1 other person
You’re Lithuanian, so it’s cringe to be proud of a country that isn’t even yours

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Hitler picture is forbidden, too. Remove it or I'll send a screenshot over Bundesnachrichtendienst.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 29155 and Dr. Bludy
Germany is cucked TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY FROM ZE KIKES

• Love it
Reactions: Debetro
Yawn. You guys bore me

• Love it
Hitler picture is forbidden, too. Remove it or I'll send a screenshot over Bundesnachrichtendienst.
Verfassungsschutz probably has all our germancels asses in its raster already

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Imagine not living in a country with basic human rights (free speech). Eurofags love to shit on Americans, but Americans can deny the holocaust all they want and say/post the most edgy things imaginable, and it’s perfectly legal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
DON'T WORRY, YOU ARE ACCEPTED IN THE AESTHETIC AUGUST CLUB
iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, _MVP_ and Abhorrence
Imagine not living in a country with basic human rights (free speech). Eurofags love to shit on Americans, but Americans can deny the holocaust all they want and say/post the most edgy things imaginable, and it’s perfectly legal.

free speech is dead everywhere. We need world revolution. 3rd Reich type shit

• Love it

free speech is dead everywhere. We need world revolution. 3rd Reich type shit

Yeah it’s dead practically speaking, but legally, you cannot be prosecuted for the things you say or believe in the US. Unlike most of Europe where you can be prosecuted criminally for such things.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Lol bro even russians can use it and cucked germany cant. Its just a symbol

IMG 9408

Yeah. I would be fucked. We don't have free speech. We are a totalitarian regime
use black sun or something. or just a hitler pfp like mvp

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
It’s like Germany is the same as back then except far-left instead of far-right now 😂

You had an avatar of Adolf Hitler yesterday

"YUO WILL UNDER NO WAY SPREAD THE FLAG OF A RACIST AND SUPREMACIST IDEOLOGY THAT CAUSED THE DEATH OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE CONSIDERED RACIALLY INFERIOR"

we are in a totalitarian regime!!!!!

But If U dont live in Germany, pls use it
If I lived in germany I would walk around in full SS uniform, would give zero fucks. Give me a place to stay for a month and watch Me wreck havoc.

you care about PC culture. you some sort of nigger lover? adolf didn't put 6 million kikes in chambers just so mvp could be a pussy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bedes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back