I WILL PAY 50 USD FOR SELF INJECTING FILLER GUIDE

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Ijustwannafuckbitche

Iron
injecting fillers yourself is 100000000% worth it
I know I don't gotta hit veins and shit but need a guide for actual technique
only interested in gonial angles and chin (i REALLY need chin width)

i will legit pay 50USD to the best guide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, coolguy1, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Gonial angle is safest to inject from what I've heard.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
youre not gonna find one here jfl
go to a clinic and get it done dude, at least for the first time..

• +1
youre not gonna find one here jfl
go to a clinic and get it done dude, at least for the first time..
You can save a ton of money on fillers by self injecting tbh

• +1
Reactions: justadude
jfl at poorcels that can't afford even fillers

over for you if 5k is a lot of money

jfl at poorcels that can't afford even fillers

over for you if 5k is a lot of money
Depends on location. In europe it's quite expensive. And they are temporary. 4-5 months max. U have to keep refilling them and the costs can accumulate to be a huge amount over the years. Its best to get an implant instead

yea but first time i would go to a clinic for sure, have a friend record it to see what hes doing exactly, watch a bunch of guides and only then would i even think about doing it on myself

• +1
You just inject it and move it around with your thumb and index finger bro.

I've read there are online forums dedicated to this, didn't bother to search them. There are also plenty of youtube clips with doctors injecting fillers and explaining what they do.

Not worth. Only genuine comment you'll get but do you blud. Go to a clinic.

Imagine thinking your face is like self injecting your body with steroids. Yeah bro it's that easy. Lmao.

Where's the legendary thread of that dumb ass kid who self injected fillers on his face, and then a day or two later his face was completely botched? It was still the same weeks later too. All to not spend what? $850?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, coolguy1 and Deleted member 13137
I've done my gonial angles 4 times now without issues. I wouldn't personally inject anywhere else even if I did tons of research. It's one thing to look up blood vessels on a diagram but when you're standing in front of a mirror trying to inject one-handed everything is much more difficult. I've injected steroids and other things like MT2 before so I had no aversion to self-injecting which I'm sure other people have.

For gonial angles simply alcohol swab the area, stay within about a square inch of the angle itself, don't go too far up the ramus or in front of the masseter muscle. For your first time I would mark out with a pen where the blood vessels are. The syringe needs to have grip handles to be able to do it one-handed. If it looks like a normal insulin syringe it will be really difficult to do this accurately. By grip handles I mean like the picture.

Dfsdfshd

I do maybe 5-10 sites close to each other on each side, around 0.1ml per site. When injecting I pinch the skin and inject to various depths, I think depth is quite overrated. I just don't go too shallow with a hard filler because it can look lumpy. Then after I'm done I will lightly finger the deposits to check their symmetry and ensure they are in the right place. I sleep on my sides but with the pillow higher up my face so my jaw isn't squashed, this can take some getting used to. There is swelling for 2-3 days, after which you are left with about half the effect compared to the swollen effect, so keep that in mind.

For other parts of the face I imagine this process is similar except there is far more risk. I would recommend going to a doctor (not some random woman on facebook) to get it done if you have the money.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Deleted member 8988