• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Why u using us as freelancers

if u rate 100 faces, that’s 100$
also some people here live in 3rd world countries
ok i misunderstood i have no time for it lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 18840 and 9 others
Cus u idiots will do anything for 1 more dollar towards bimax or jaw implants or whatever the fuck else
$1 is way to cheap people will pay up to $200 for that type of thing

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
The users on here arent 11 year olds and exploitable lol
you need a certain degree of awareness to be blackpilled in the first place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17429 and Oberyn
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I’m the best rater on this site

Ok what do you consider yourself as?
india chadlite west mtn (both assuming height halo). potential is a diffrent story tho

caught on 4K
i have a question; unrelated to thread tho
If i blast tons of hgh with my invisalign on does it have a chance of stunting craniofacial growfh? Or am I chilling

Much love, have a great day @deadlock 🫶🏻

Absolutely 0 chance, or is there a little bit of bone that I might not get otherwise with my invisalign in. My ortho mentioned he made the retainers keeping in mind the fact that I’m still growing, I would appreciate your opinion @deadlock

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
if u rate 100 faces, that’s 100$
also some people here live in 3rd world countries
Im the best psl rater and smv ascender i have the biggest psl ascension of all time - i can pm.
If the guy doesnt ascend in looks if i say he can with my advices then u can say im a fraud. I strongely believe everyone unless deformed or unfixable midface can land decent gf or even slay.

Im the best psl rater and smv ascender i have the biggest psl ascension of all time - i can pm.
If the guy doesnt ascend in looks if i say he can with my advices then u can say im a fraud. I strongely believe everyone unless deformed or unfixable midface can land decent gf or even slay.
Sure, PM

Absolutely 0 chance, or is there a little bit of bone that I might not get otherwise with my invisalign in. My ortho mentioned he made the retainers keeping in mind the fact that I’m still growing, I would appreciate your opinion @deadlock
Do you think that invisalign can stop bone changing like the increase of mass in the bone? I ask it because i made it from 13 to 14 yo...

okay here are my ratings:

everybody is beautiful chad in their own way, no need to change anything except your confidence ❤️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Niklaus Mikaelson
okay here are my ratings:

everybody is beautiful chad in their own way, no need to change anything except your confidence ❤️
Go back to Reddit

• +1
Reactions: Loki
If it takes less than 5 mins I'll do for free otherwise I want $100 service fee, and $5 for rate of each pic, $10 each pic for rate + breakdown + recommendation.

$100 for each pic and I can do all of above and also a cum tribute.

👍
Please have some experience with rating. No greycels
Count me in. I am quite familiar with face ratings. Willing to rate thousands of faces to get enough bucks for my jaw surgery