I'm not even NT on forums

Its over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Petsmart
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Arkantos, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Fuark just realized @reptiles has an insanely low score
he posted shit that no one could understand so he was talking to himself 90% of the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Arkantos, CarlSagan96 and 1 other person
he posted shit that no one could understand so he was talking to himself 90% of the time
nah bro he talks wisdom u just need to follow it and maybe it will come to u idk it happened to me once and no joke everything was flowing like water like my boy Bruce lee said I used do karate as a kid actually and got to orange belt funny story i kicked this kid in the balls so hard at sparring he was laying there for 8 minutes lol he deserved it tbh ngl he was a racist cunt so it just came to me like water how it flows u know that's wisdoms right there

• JFL
Reactions: ldar = cope, Arkantos and Petsmart
nah bro he talks wisdom u just need to follow it and maybe it will come to u idk it happened to me once and no joke everything was flowing like water like my boy Bruce lee said I used do karate as a kid actually and got to orange belt funny story i kicked this kid in the balls so hard at sparring he was laying there for 8 minutes lol he deserved it tbh ngl he was a racist cunt so it just came to me like water how it flows u know that's wisdoms right there
actually laughed

perfect reptiles impression

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks
actually laughed

perfect reptiles impression
Thank you sir

I'm trying to be more nt because my reaction score is low

Make sure to leave a like if you enjoy my content

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
what sort of aspie actually cares about this shit man.

chads out pumping your onitis while you're worried about how many likes you get on a fucking incel forum

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Arkantos and wellthatsucks

chads out pumping your onitis while you're worried about how many likes you get on a fucking incel forum
dopamine > slaying

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos

I helped u out and gave u like

True I just want a red name because it looks good. I might have to give up on postmaxxing soon though because even at 50 posts a day it will take me longer than I want to reach that amount