🚨I will save the Indian race. ( look out before end of September) 🚨

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 life is what you make of it bro
Soon I’m gonna drop an in depth guide on how to soft max their way into being a fuckboy. Yall will laugh at me now, but when I make Indians do the greatest comeback in the history of the sexual world yall will actually hate it.

Stay tuned
Jokes aside I honestly think this deserves botb, since it’s gonna be the only real thread which will help Indians.
I know all their flaws and how they can fix it or at least compete with races such as Arabs or Latinos.
I know in my past I’ve made a lot of troll threads but I’m literally being serious about this one and will post it in the looksmax section.
Why I’m doing such a thing for the Indian race? Well now since Indians are the most hated universally I feel it’s my time to shine and change the world around and put all the hate back on to other races.
You heard it here first billymidnight will change the universe for the better. :fire:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, boss8055, dark.max and 2 others
4391238 1722631206283663

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and Clqs
tag me in ur thread that will save the indians i am very curious

the only way they can be "saved" is if they accept being baptised instead of their dindu rat religon

the only way they can be "saved" is if they accept being baptised instead of their dindu rat religon
They definitely need to submit to Allah, then they can find true peace

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrownButNotaClown
indians are underrated here ngl. real go getters even if no looks and that's all taht needed. srs.

Soon I’m gonna drop an in depth guide on how to soft max their way into being a fuckboy. Yall will laugh at me now, but when I make Indians do the greatest comeback in the history of the sexual world yall will actually hate it.

Stay tuned
Jokes aside I honestly think this deserves botb, since it’s gonna be the only real thread which will help Indians.
I know all their flaws and how they can fix it or at least compete with races such as Arabs or Latinos.
I know in my past I’ve made a lot of troll threads but I’m literally being serious about this one and will post it in the looksmax section.
Why I’m doing such a thing for the Indian race? Well now since Indians are the most hated universally I feel it’s my time to shine and change the world around and put all the hate back on to other races.
You heard it here first billymidnight will change the universe for the better. :fire:
If legit, u will be the first person ever to create the race transplant :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and billymidnight
If legit, u will be the first person ever to create the race transplant :feelsyay:
Mark my words, I will change the racial state of the world

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
tag me bhai

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back