I will shave my head next week

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I will completely shave my head with a 1 guard razor next week. I hope my head shape is normal.

Btw I'm doing this because accutane triggered severe diffuse alopecia so I have no other choice.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I will completely shave my head with a 1 guard razor next week. I hope my head shape is normal.

Btw I'm doing this because accutane triggered severe diffuse alopecia so I have no other choice.
Over

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, WhatToDo and Blackgymmax
i dont care tbh ngl

give me reacts plz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, BradAniston, Deleted member 8576 and 7 others
This YouTuber did it and it honestly didn't look terrible

Me too
I can't stand my hair anymore
ugly ass disgusting piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and needsolution
Me too
I can't stand my hair anymore
ugly ass disgusting piece of shit
I think I would look better with a shaved head if I attempt to high SMV Maxx by roiding and gangster Maxxing tbh

I think I would look better with a shaved head if I attempt to high SMV Maxx by roiding and gangster Maxxing tbh
bro just take fin lmao im starting it as well

better dead than bald

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
it may work tbh
if it doesn't work let's pretend we were monkmaxxing

This YouTuber did it and it honestly didn't look terrible

Really short buzzcut doesn't actually look that bad on most people, assuming they are NW0, NW1. Hairline and actually having hair foliciles is what matters, hair in and off itself is mostly cope. If you do a buzzcut with NW2, NW3 it's over though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 7173
Really short buzzcut doesn't actually look that bad on most people, assuming they are NW0, NW1. Hairline and actually having hair foliciles is what matters, hair in and off itself is mostly cope. If you do a buzzcut with NW2, NW3 it's over though.
This is legit lifefuel, I am Norwood 0 so it shouldn't effect my looks that much.

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Good night sweet prince
8E9768BC 46C5 4F3F A81E F42C13885A1C

Don’t, it takes way longer to grow back than u think. I’ve seen your hair and that will take like a year at least

I buzzed again like a couple of weeks ago and again my balding worries have diminished a lot. I look worse with buzzcut but at least I have the possibility to fraud with caps until hair grows back.

Also when hair is longer my hairline is shit nw3 due to miniaturized hairs on hairline but now since everything is leveled it looks nw2, can’t say i am unhappy with this.

Michael Scofield maxx tbh