• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme and Abhorrence
k blud
im waiting

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and autismmaxxer
The blackpill is already solved and disproven

Blackpill community is comprised mainly of people who stay inside all day and if don’t just don’t have social skills

Therefore they cannot comprehend/understand that in day to day normal life unattractive and attractive people live amongst each other mostly in peace in social settings and no one overthinks about the shit that autistic blackpillers do

I’ve seen the most subhuman Sid the sloth nct to hell prey eyed recessed short males ever have success just because NT and social status

But it’s all looks bro bimax will definitely take a subhuman autist to a chadlite who gets free pussy without putting in any effort or knowing how to talk to people

• +1
Reactions: Allandro
Blackpill community is comprised mainly of people who stay inside all day and if don’t just don’t have social skills

Therefore they cannot comprehend/understand that in day to day normal life unattractive and attractive people live amongst each other mostly in peace in social settings and no one overthinks about the shit that autistic blackpillers do

I’ve seen the most subhuman Sid the sloth nct to hell prey eyed recessed short males ever have success just because NT and social status

But it’s all looks bro bimax will definitely take a subhuman autist to a chadlite who gets free pussy without putting in any effort or knowing how to talk to people
thanks hamza for your insightful post but that doesnt disprove the fact that good looking people have it easier than uglier people in society, while both extremes (very ugly and very handsome) live in 2 separate worlds almost

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk
thanks hamza for your insightful post but that doesnt disprove the fact that good looking people have it easier than uglier people in society, while both extremes (very ugly and very handsome) live in 2 separate worlds almost
Nigger no fucking shit a burn victim/subhuman will live a different life compared to a supermodel

But both of those are the ends of the bell curve 1% or less which is where the extreme difference in lifestyle/treatment is most apparent

However, statistically most people are slightly below average - slightly above average and for the majority of people in that spectrum life is relatively the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back