I will soon be making a thread detailing all the atrocities committed by christians/christianity throughout Europe throughout history who wants a tag

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

From bufleks gfs room
I will be showing just how much of a cancer to humanity Christianity has been throughout history

Last edited:
I will be showing just how much of a cancer to humanity Christianity has been throughout history
Christianity made many advancements in science and medicine. If it wasn’t for Christianity our world would be even more degenerate

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
I hate religion including christianity, but caring about "muh atrocities" is a christian cuck mindset

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Danish_Retard and gribsufer1
Christianity made many advancements in science and medicine. If it wasn’t for Christianity our world would be even more degenerate
Christian’s burned all the books of science that conflicted with the Bible and burned and killed scientists like Copernicus and Galileo 😂😂😂

ok how many atrocities hsve athiests done

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and funkyflamingo
athieism would be fine if jews didnt control them

Well to begin Christianity greatly increased literacy rates
why is this a good thing? being able to read made everyone even more cucked

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Today almost all historians agree that Christianity (Catholicism as well Protestantism) moved many early-modem intellectuals to study nature systematically. Historians have also found that notions borrowed from Christian bellef found their ways into scientific discourse, with glorious results.

— Noah J. Efron[9]

Id say false. Relegion in general is cancer and a gathering of low iq influenceable hypocrites. Its a social gathering riding the coattails of the very few high iq divergent thinkers that originated the books of said religion. The people who wrote the books of the bible are not the same as the people who follow the religions based on the bible. And this goes for every religion that exists, from the Quran, to the spiritual buddha religious books. You wont find these authors in the churches.

Think of people who say "jesus" spins the globe" Or people who claim god is responsible for this hate and that. These imaginary beliefs never come from a logical point of mind, nor are of any philosophical benefit. Truth is, religion is tailored for the human animal (and people who operate on that level of consciousness) as a form of behavioral control because if you dont, youd find yourself living in the zoo with these animal level people doing all sorts of degeneracy, which will also effect the divergents. Sometimes you have to force a moral standard and popularize it because for the majority of people they are easily influenceable, prone to social manipulation, and thats the only way they will hold any form of standard. Through carnality and social dynamics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Id say false. Relegion in general is cancer and a gathering of low iq influenceable hypocrites. Its a social gathering riding the coattails of the very few high iq divergent thinkers that originated the books of said religion. The people who wrote the books of the bible are not the same as the people who follow the religions based on the bible. And this goes for every religion that exists, from the Quran, to the spiritual buddha religious books. You wont find these authors in the churches.

Think of people who say "jesus" spins the globe" Or people who claim god is responsible for this hate and that. These imaginary beliefs never come form a logical point of mind, nor are of any philosophical benefit. Truth is, religion is tailored for the human animal (and people who operate on that level of consciousness) as a form of behavioral control because if you dont, youd find yourself living in the zoo with these animal level people doing all sorts of degeneracy. Sometimes you have to force a moral standard and popularize it because for the majority of people thats the only way they will hold any form of standard. Through carnality and social dynamics.
Yeah I feel like a lot of people who are evangelicals are way lower iq than Catholics and orthodox Christians. If you just look at the Christian discord servers you will see some very high iq individuals who are often educated. Save for a pseudo intellectual here and there

Yeah I feel like a lot of people who are evangelicals are way lower iq than Catholics and orthodox Christians. If you just look at the Christian discord servers you will see some very high iq individuals who are often educated. Save for a pseudo intellectual here and there
I have no idea why you keep glazing Christianity. I was speaking for every religion and religious categorization that exists. The divergents in the know, know exactly how important groups and social dynamics are for the human animal. Ultimately, its for those people who primarily operate in it. I guess your right to say the world would be more degenerate, But not for any other reason except for curbing the animal/animal nature so that the more beneficial natures and people for society can shine without being affected by it.

Its main purpose is for the animal. And guess who you will find in them? More likely same carnal minded people who dont cultivate themselves or those in the know pushing the image. The knowledge sources(books) of most religions say this exact thing im saying. Also, theres many religions. religion of science, atheism, islamic, etc. Just like you have the people who blindly "follow the science", and the nikola teslas who understand it. When i refer to religion i generally mean a part of social identity that categorizes a system of faith and worship.

found the incel atheist
living as an atheist and an incel must be depressing asf lmao because on the one hand you know your destined to live a life of misery that will never get better and only worse as you age due to your ugly looks but you also can't cope with afterlife JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo and dreamcake1mo