I will start eating three meals a day

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
3 months into Freshman year of college and have lost 10lbs, even though I am severely underweight. Not sure what is happening. Instead of the Freshman 15, I am losing an absurd amount of weight. It's over, but I will begin eating more starting today

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, St. Wristcel and Hozay
3 months into Freshman year of college and have lost 10lbs, even though I am severely underweight. Not sure what is happening. Instead of the Freshman 15, I am losing an absurd amount of weight. It's over, but I will begin eating more starting today
how can u eat less than 3 meals wtf

Eat more son and grow

you might have an underlying GI condition that is causing you not to be able to absorb the calories you eat (assuming youre not eating very little because of eating disorder or stims or something)

Do you have any GI symptoms like constipation/pain/flatulence/diarrhea/bloating/etc?

Have you been tested for celiac?

What is your diet like?

How much do you weigh, how old are you, how tall are you?

you might have an underlying GI condition that is causing you not to be able to absorb the calories you eat (assuming youre not eating very little because of eating disorder or stims or something)

Do you have any GI symptoms like constipation/pain/flatulence/diarrhea/bloating/etc?

Have you been tested for celiac?

What is your diet like?

How much do you weigh, how old are you, how tall are you?
Celiac and a bunch of autoimmune issues run in my family. I also have alopecia areata.

I'm 6'2 at 134lbs

No, its terrible. Atleast I won't be a fatcel I guess
yeah, for me its hard not to eat too much
its much much better to be skelly than fat

Celiac and a bunch of autoimmune issues run in my family. I also have alopecia areata.

I'm 6'2 at 134lbs
didnt i talk to you before about this shit?

DO AN ELIMINATION DIET RIGHT NOW START TOMORROW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
didnt i talk to you before about this shit?

DO AN ELIMINATION DIET RIGHT NOW START TOMORROW
I completely forgot, what was the diet again? It was hard as fuck if I remember correctly, I'll try again

I completely forgot, what was the diet again? It was hard as fuck if I remember correctly, I'll try again
do carnivore, as strict as possible then reintroduce foods one at a time

pretty sure i dmed you about it so you can go read through those again if you want

• +1
No, its terrible. Atleast I won't be a fatcel I guess

If you start ear more. You appetite will grow up because your stomach will get larger.

• +1
Imagine difficulty to gain weight... just eat pizza bro wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus