I will stop racebaiting (it’s over)

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
You guys were right. This forum does fuck you up mentally. I constantly browse here and keep refreshing just for those reactions and that spike of dopamine. I’m legit a reaction addict

it’s gone to the point where sometimes I miss out on doing homework, studying for exams or exercising because I’ve become too addicted to reacts and always trying to get a good post to rep ratio

I’ve realised this forum is kind of a waste of time. Apart from the looksmaxing section, all I see here are the same mog battles, the same arguments, the same race wars constantly 24/7

It’s even worse cause most of us are quite young here. I recommend we all take a break from these sites for a bit, for the sake of our mental and physical health. Places like this aren’t good for us in the long term

Good luck on your looksmax journey bros

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214, EasternRightWinger15 and 10 others
Text

:):):) @Shrek2OnDvD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Shrek2OnDvD
How much do you bench @Shrek2OnDvD ?

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I constantly browse here and keep refreshing just for those reactions and that spike of dopamine
This is so true.
One morning I woke up to 92 reacts alert and I felt a massive high, better than crack.
What causes this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, n0rthface, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
View attachment 1426033You guys were right. This forum does fuck you up mentally. I constantly browse here and keep refreshing just for those reactions and that spike of dopamine. I’m legit a reaction addict

it’s gone to the point where sometimes I miss out on doing homework, studying for exams or exercising because I’ve become too addicted to reacts and always trying to get a good post to rep ratio

I’ve realised this forum is kind of a waste of time. Apart from the looksmaxing section, all I see here are the same mog battles, the same arguments, the same race wars constantly 24/7

It’s even worse cause most of us are quite young here. I recommend we all take a break from these sites for a bit, for the sake of our mental and physical health. Places like this aren’t good for us in the long term

Yep, because of this site I become a narcissist whore attention seeker, it's over.

• So Sad
good luck in life........brother
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

• So Sad
View attachment 1426033You guys were right. This forum does fuck you up mentally. I constantly browse here and keep refreshing just for those reactions and that spike of dopamine. I’m legit a reaction addict

back from my break
Blackpilled Again
new tyrion memes cumming soon

• Love it