I will unlock memories from 1000+ years

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
Right now I have only a few very weak ones. I can tell they're at the very least 500+ years old. Mostly sunrise/set views of forests and wooden buildings and such. But I know they're 100% memories and not made up in my head, cuz I feel like I was actually there. Pagan drawings are a good example, it's the same type of people who get these memories from old times in their head and have to draw them to show everyone. If u don't feel nostalgia from them (at least the ones from your european sect) you're basically a nigger/jew

This happens very rarely,like a few times a year, but I see someone, that usually looks genetically close to me, which I see a lot, but this time it's different. My brain just can't get the image of this person out of my head. My mind gets intense memories of these of these people which I'm 100% sure are true past life memories of people who had the same exact face.

Eventually I will unlock all the memories from 100+ generations and know the truth all about my genetics, I'll be one of the only ones alive to do so.This is how humans brains are supposed to work. When u are born, you are supposed to keep the memories of your parents and grandparents at the very least.But after multiple generations of vaccines, cooked meat and poison drugs, it's not possible anymore. Only for me, because I am chosen by god(s)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: diamondbill, Quncho, Debetro and 4 others
@ey88 @Debetro Everyday access to raw animal organs = Natural European diet It's over for everyone were gonna ascend spiritually

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, Ultimate Subhuman™ and ey88
@ey88 @Debetro Everyday access to raw animal organs = Natural European diet It's over for everyone were gonna ascend spiritually
Gonna eat raw meat for my first time tomorrow

Also gonna start drinking eggs for breakfast every day

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: princeof316 and slavicpsycho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Acion, ProBono and 2 others
Schizo ramblings but I wonder what’s @Acion ‘a opinions on this

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and slavicpsycho
I've been getting these about once a week for the past year

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acion, ey88 and slavicpsycho
I can go in-depth about my memories if you guys want

• +1
Reactions: Acion, ey88 and slavicpsycho
Gonna eat raw meat for my first time tomorrow

Also gonna start drinking eggs for breakfast every day
Start with the yellows only if you can't tolerate the white then drink them both separately then chug them that's how I did most people progressed. With raw meat progression is usually milk-eggs-meat-organs-blood

• +1
Reactions: ey88
ho
ld on technically since im part white does this make me european since technically my ancestors came from europe

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
ho

ld on technically since im part white does this make me european since technically my ancestors came from europe
Obviously not lol and most brown and black people have anywhere from 1-20% white DNA doesn't make them european. "Aryan" is a better term but its been turned into to a joke so I don't use it that much

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Start with the yellows only if you can't tolerate the white then drink them both separately then chug them that's how I did most people progressed. With raw meat progression is usually milk-eggs-meat-organs-blood
I already drink raw eggs

• +1
Obviously not lol and most brown and black people have anywhere from 1-20% white DNA doesn't make them european. "Aryan" is a better term but its been turned into to a joke so I don't use it that much
ok so since European means deriving from Europe and my grandma is white im also european

ok so since European means deriving from Europe and my grandma is white im also european
I use European as a replacement for the term "Ayan" which is a white person with 99%+ European DNA

@cromagnon do you feel nostalgia for celtic pagan drawings?

It is blud now get out of my thread muttcel ahhhhaa u will never be white
shush boy i have the strength of the whites and the speed of the blacks genetically superior than both black and white

you have to eat the spines of those before you

• JFL
Right now I have only a few very weak ones. I can tell they're at the very least 500+ years old. Mostly sunrise/set views of forests and wooden buildings and such. But I know they're 100% memories and not made up in my head, cuz I feel like I was actually there. Pagan drawings are a good example, it's the same type of people who get these memories from old times in their head and have to draw them to show everyone. If u don't feel nostalgia from them (at least the ones from your european sect) you're basically a nigger/jew
View attachment 3227322
View attachment 3227325

This happens very rarely,like a few times a year, but I see someone, that usually looks genetically close to me, which I see a lot, but this time it's different. My brain just can't get the image of this person out of my head. My mind gets intense memories of these of these people which I'm 100% sure are true past life memories of people who had the same exact face.

Eventually I will unlock all the memories from 100+ generations and know the truth all about my genetics, I'll be one of the only ones alive to do so.This is how humans brains are supposed to work. When u are born, you are supposed to keep the memories of your parents and grandparents at the very least.But after multiple generations of vaccines, cooked meat and poison drugs, it's not possible anymore. Only for me, because I am chosen by god(s)
Seems interesting but I don't agree with it.

• JFL
Legit. I'm sleep deprived so I'm not having much dreams lately unfortunately.

This edit hit me hard at 14:

• +1
Legit. I'm sleep deprived so I'm not having much dreams lately unfortunately.

This edit hit me hard at 14:

Watching it I love pagan drawings brings so much nostalgia. Do you journal your dreams ?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Not really. Should I?
Yes nigga thats like the #1 thing you need to do to remember all your dreams and get them vivid. U could go from having 1 dream every few nights to remembering all 8 dreams every day and super vivid, like real life. It's the key to lucid dreaming also if you're into that

• +1
Yeah share them
I'll share some, where I remember thing such as during ww2 the burning of villages and also some where someone would fight lions in greece

• Woah
Yes nigga thats like the #1 thing you need to do to remember all your dreams and get them vivid. U could go from having 1 dream every few nights to remembering all 8 dreams every day and super vivid, like real life. It's the key to lucid dreaming also if you're into that
I don't journal them

• +1
I don't journal them
Well what I was referring to in my post was visions and not dreams, which are like scenes you visualize while fully awake. I get esoteric dreams too but it's the memories while I'm awake that I know for sure are 100% real I can feel it

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
I wish I would get nice dreams, I only get scary ones. When I wake up from them I feel such a relief that it was not real life. My pineal gland might be calcified.

• +1
Well what I was referring to in my post was visions and not dreams, which are like scenes you visualize while fully awake. I get esoteric dreams too but it's the memories while I'm awake that I know for sure are 100% real I can feel it
Yes I get both too my visions while I'm awake are more brutal and vivid while my dreams are nicer and cloudy

• +1
I wish I would get nice dreams, I only get scary ones. When I wake up from them I feel such a relief that it was not real life. My pineal gland might be calcified.
Just try dream journaling and see if it's for sure that way. Most people have euphoric dreams every day but only remember the nightmares

• +1