I wish i could eat whatever I want and remain skinny

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Keeping up with this animal orotien and fat diet no carb is getting so boring and carbs make me plump/ bloated and it it can add fat on me a lot if I ate it. Also going on a caloric deficit is so difficult when on carbs like it makes me crave more carbs or feeling like eating more and over eat so I avoid carbs I’m basically on ketovore. If only there was a magic weight loss will so I can go back to eating carbs or a pill that makes me not hungry (hard to find without prescription)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, ineonx, exo and 3 others
cant relate, dieting is easy for me i love the pain i get from starving myself

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and ggg.tv🤫
Dnrrrrrrrre

can relate

I'm on a diet as we speak. One meal a day. Today I ate scrambled eggs. Is this what it's like living as a poorcel? :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and can’t relate
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
If only there was a magic weight loss will so I can go back to eating carbs or a pill that makes me not hungry (hard to find without prescription)
Well, there is - the mono diet - you just eat one type of food, and you're allowed to eat as much as you want, that's it...!

Well, there is - the mono diet - you just eat one type of food, and you're allowed to eat as much as you want, that's it...!
But wouldn’t you still add weight? Coz calories

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Keeping up with this animal orotien and fat diet no carb is getting so boring and carbs make me plump/ bloated and it it can add fat on me a lot if I ate it. Also going on a caloric deficit is so difficult when on carbs like it makes me crave more carbs or feeling like eating more and over eat so I avoid carbs I’m basically on ketovore. If only there was a magic weight loss will so I can go back to eating carbs or a pill that makes me not hungry (hard to find without prescription)
I wish i didn't have to force feed myself to almost throwing up just to maintain weight

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Like me? I eat wtf I want and stay thin. But I dont eat often

´same

I love keto diet, I stoped craving shitty carbs and junk food with it jfl

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate
I love keto diet, I stoped craving shitty carbs and junk food with it jfl
How long did you do it for? Till cravings stopped