I wish I could keep my youthful look forever

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
I just need an elixir that keeps me looking like I'm 16 forever and retains my youthful look, so I won't have to eventually settle for a used up hag beef tent. I don't want to waste away my prime because soon it will be too late and there will be no more virgin girls my age. I'm early 20s and yes blah blah "good luck finding a virgin in her 20s unless she's a redditor landwhale", welp now that I think about it may already be over if I want a virgin :woke: :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Our 25 year old self will.mog our current self. Men develop slowly and powerfully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Our 25 year old self will.mog our current self. Men develop slowly and powerfully
It's extremely unlikely for him to find a virgin gf at that age.

"gf" "virgin" in the same sentence lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey man, there are about 550k virgin christian non-overweight/obese women in the USA according to this: https://deepstrength.wordpress.com/...mount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/ . Don't give up.

I am early 20s (I'm 23) and a virgin or nothing like you. Unlike you though I have always looked older than I am... I get mistaken for 30 regularly right now.
How can I find these women? Would I be able to find them at a local church?

And I'm not really a religious guy so I would have to convert or feign my belief

I'm not arguing that idk where I stated that it would be jfl
I never said that you stated it jfl, he did, JFL

Last edited:
It's extremely unlikely for him to find a virgin gf at that age.
True shit. Try running JBF game as much as you can when you are below 20. Especially if you want to marry, have kids and stuff. You‘ll lose collagen during your 20s, even hair if you’re unlucky. No prime virgin girl would want to date someone who looks old.

True shit. Try running JBF game as much as you can when you are below 20. Especially if you want to marry, have kids and stuff. You‘ll lose collagen during your 20s, even hair if you’re unlucky. No prime virgin girl would want to date someone who looks old.
Its truly over for me if I lose my hair its one of my best halos

I’ve looked the same since I hit puberty tbh.

How can I find these women? Would I be able to find them at a local church?

And I'm not really a religious guy so I would have to convert or feign my belief
I have met somewhere around 5-6 girls who were older than 20 and virgin and all but one were involved in the church (my church, the LCMS, is comparatively conservative and liturgical). I struggle with finding them myself, as I have been graduated form college for 18 months and have only met one since then (oddly enough, the one who was not involved in the church). If you are good looking, you should be able to find them easily.

I cannot advise feigning a religious belief, but I can encourage harboring a proper one. A nice virgin chaste woman is only one of the many benefits of being a christian (tbh only Christian Chads aka 'Tims' get them but not the point). Eternal salvation through the risen Christ is another.

How did they obtain the data for this? Did they simply ask the women? (I didn't read btw)

I'm not your mother, you're a big boy now.

I'm not your mother, you're a big boy now.
Alright boyo, i read it, i fucking read all of it, AND GUESS WHAT I FOUND??? The results from the surveys/studies were self reported!!!! https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3156853/
Results
Premarital Sexual Activity
In this sample, 72.9% reported having had vaginal or oral premarital sex, with no difference between males and females (Table 1). Of the premarital sexually active, 82.7% reported regretting not waiting until marriage, which did not vary by level of premarital sexual activity (P = 0.15). Respondents who were sexually active before marriage initiated vaginal and oral sex at median ages 18–20.

Also, read this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17236611
CONCLUSIONS:
Almost all Americans have sex before marrying.
ITS OVER BOYO.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Alright boyo, i read it, i fucking read all of it, AND GUESS WHAT I FOUND??? The results from the surveys/studies were self reported!!!! https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3156853/
Results
Premarital Sexual Activity
In this sample, 72.9% reported having had vaginal or oral premarital sex, with no difference between males and females (Table 1). Of the premarital sexually active, 82.7% reported regretting not waiting until marriage, which did not vary by level of premarital sexual activity (P = 0.15). Respondents who were sexually active before marriage initiated vaginal and oral sex at median ages 18–20.

Also, read this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17236611
CONCLUSIONS:
Almost all Americans have sex before marrying.
ITS OVER BOYO.

having sex before marrying doesn't mean it's impossible to find a virgin gf (even tho it's extremely difficult once you're past 20+), plenty of guys running JBF game get married to the same girls whose virginity they took before marriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back