I wish i could post my face on the internet without having people laugh at me

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
even if people call me ugly but normal looking and without laughing I'll take that as a victory. But the reality is people always mock me, make some kind of joke, say I look like some funny character, etc

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 31497, LooksThinker and 8 others
IMG 9353

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, rand anon, Detective and 2 others
even if people call me ugly but normal looking and without laughing I'll take that as a victory. But the reality is people always mock me, make some kind of joke, say I look like some funny character, etc
Pm

Why the sad reactions. Hahahaha no it's funny. Fuck u.

@Manletmachine

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, rand anon and Deleted member 20399
u do look like a funny character lololol

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and vanillaicecream
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 20399
same

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
ur lying. idk why
Because i like to project the tales and delusions from my mind sometimes to practice my writing skills... only believe the negative stuff I say about myself

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Because i like to project the tales and delusions from my mind sometimes to practice my writing skills... only believe the negative stuff I say about myself
no... u mentioned the bar many times. u gave crestfallen advice. i see through the facade, i know the real you

no... u mentioned the bar many times. u gave crestfallen advice. i see through the facade, i know the real you
I've never been to any party or social setting like a bar I swear

The only time ive ever been to anything close to that was at a town festival where I got drunk from one beer can and started harassing the girls. They slapped me and I went home crying because I heard I should just drink and be low inhibition. Cant make this shit up hahahah.

• Hmm...
I've never been to any party or social setting like a bar I swear

The only time ive ever been to anything close to that was at a town festival where I got drunk from one beer can and started harassing the girls. They slapped me and I went home crying because I heard I should just drink and be low inhibition. Cant make this shit up hahahah.
funny u mention party cause now i remember another thread where u talked about coming home from a party hahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
funny u mention party cause now i remember another thread where u talked about coming home from a party hahahahaha
Another tale from the forum resident pussy starved ethnic elf

• Hmm...
Ok??? I was referring to myself and what I said about coming home from a party
there are no tales. it's the truth. why would u lie
A little and I was coming off of having interacted with girls at a party so there was a bit of momentum there... and she was dressed like a prostitute tbh so I thought she would like it

there are no tales. it's the truth. why would u lie
wow that does sound like a true event, I dont sound the way I do when I'm lying

But I'm not sure if it actually happened because my mind has just gone off the rails at this point, cant tell reality from the tales from my mind. Like when I dry humped my cousin and touched her boobs, that always felt like reality but then I started questioning it because it sounds too good and surreal to happen to me. Hahahha. Crazy stuff.

• JFL