I wish I didn’t pick any AP classes

D

donkeyskin

Iron
I have good grades but holy shit I wish I didn’t pick AP classes (I’m taking 3). Last year when I had normal classes I got straight As and this year I have all As EXCEPT my AP classes (Bs). In reality, they aren’t even that bad but I would prefer something with less homework so I can focus on better things like looksmaxxing jfl. I don’t even feel like going to college or if I am I’ll just go to a fucking community college. Although, I feel like I could totally excel in school and even take more AP classes if I hadn’t take the BP. At this point I’m just stuck looking at people’s recessed chins all day

Also my (non AP) history teacher discovered my trap phone so now I have to put my actual phone up :feelswhy:

In reality I’m grateful for education and actually enjoy gaining knowledge but it’s hard learning functions in math when all I can think about is how it’s so over for my math teacher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Funnyunenjoyer1 and kalluss
" I wish I didn’t pick any AP classes"
" I’m grateful for education"

• JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin
I have good grades but holy shit I wish I didn’t pick AP classes (I’m taking 3). Last year when I had normal classes I got straight As and this year I have all As EXCEPT my AP classes (Bs). In reality, they aren’t even that bad but I would prefer something with less homework so I can focus on better things like looksmaxxing jfl. I don’t even feel like going to college or if I am I’ll just go to a fucking community college. Although, I feel like I could totally excel in school and even take more AP classes if I hadn’t take the BP. At this point I’m just stuck looking at people’s recessed chins all day

Also my (non AP) history teacher discovered my trap phone so now I have to put my actual phone up :feelswhy:

In reality I’m grateful for education and actually enjoy gaining knowledge but it’s hard learning functions in math when all I can think about is how it’s so over for my math teacher
over for you ricecel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin and kalluss
APs arent hard ur just retarded

why do people tryhard so much in school n college I don't understand.

why can't people realize college is a huge fucking scam, only reason to go there is for experience and connections, that's what actually gets you a high paying job

not stressing over you homework like a cuck ricecel or currycel and end up in college dept like a looser and then you can't even find a high paying job, but if you can you have to wageslave 24/7 and no life

• +1

i can help you on AP chem or world geo

• +1
why do people tryhard so much in school n college I don't understand.

why can't people realize college is a huge fucking scam, only reason to go there is for experience and connections, that's what actually gets you a high paying job

not stressing over you homework like a cuck ricecel or currycel and end up in college dept like a looser and then you can't even find a high paying job, but if you can you have to wageslave 24/7 and no life
Real

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Bro how did they let you take take 4 the first year that’s crazy they barely wanted to give me 2 and I somehow snuck into 3
my national test scores and recs from teachers despite my bad grades

• +1