i wish i fought in a bloody war and survived that would be an insane halo

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
be me trying to get dates while being a pajeet softwarecel with nothing interesting about me :feelswhy:

if i was drafted into a bloody war and survived as a battle hardened US marine corps veteran that would be a huge status halo, all the girls would want me even though im a pajeet

I could just go up to another marine and tell him "I served in the battle of X too" and my gf would get wet right then and there

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Darkeningstar, descension and 1 other person
No they wouldnt youd still be brown and smelly

• +1
Reactions: ALP and descension
No they wouldnt youd still be brown and smelly
Agreed

Only white boys get military swagger and attract Republicans

Indians just give the government labor in exchange for compensation

• +1
Reactions: ALP
be me trying to get dates while being a pajeet softwarecel with nothing interesting about me :feelswhy:

if i was drafted into a bloody war and survived as a battle hardened US marine corps veteran that would be a huge status halo, all the girls would want me even though im a pajeet

I could just go up to another marine and tell him "I served in the battle of X too" and my gf would get wet right then and there
Nobody gives a fuck about what you experienced ın past, just make up a story ıf you have to.

Also chad might be playin WOW 16 hours a day on his mother's basement and girls would still fall for him.

Agreed

Only white boys get military swagger and attract Republicans

Indians just give the government labor in exchange for compensation
No one gets a halo from being a government slave, only high status or high income jobs give halo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back