I wish i had a gf to do stuff with

Phxx

Phxx

Bronze
Not even sexual. Just going out to eat or activities would be so much better if it wasnt with a bunch of incels

• +1
Reactions: zxim, Schizo Tappy and GabachoCopium
This site makes the procedure of getting a girlfriend look so much more complicated than it needs to be, it'll come eventually dude trust me, every guy has gone through the stage where they feel lonely and bam they get a girlfriend. Just make sure that when that happens you make the right choice and don't just get with someone because you're lonely.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandhog, NumbThePain and Schizo Tappy
This site makes the procedure of getting a girlfriend look so much more complicated than it needs to be, it'll come eventually dude trust me, every guy has gone through the stage where they feel lonely and bam they get a girlfriend. Just make sure that when that happens you make the right choice and don't just get with someone because you're lonely.
A prerequisite to that is neurotypicality and sometimes a healthy upbringing which most incels don’t have. Don’t remember the exact source but look up how many men with aspergers are virgins

You forgot to tell him to just be himself

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Not happening ngl. Is a girl gonna spawn in my room and fall in love with me? I havent been outside in days

Not happening ngl. Is a girl gonna spawn in my room and fall in love with me? I havent been outside in days
Why? You in college?

No i finished education like a month ago now i am NEET and not going to university
You’ve prob heard this before but you shouldn’t neet bro, what degree

You’ve prob heard this before but you shouldn’t neet bro, what degree
Nah im in uk its different here i finished A levels so im 18 but i think i failed anyway