I wish I had a skull like Jordan Barrett

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
I have a picture of Jordan Barrett's skull open in one window and a picture of my skull open in the next and I keep flipping back and forth and looking at our heads rip

I have a picture of Jordan Barrett's skull open in one window and a picture of my skull open in the next and I keep flipping back and forth and looking at our heads rip

Lmfao don't know but this just made me laugh so hard Taka

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
baret's biggest problem is that he has a big skull yet, an overly compact midface which makes him look very weird. Its a big head with a small face

• +1
how is this relevant?

I just found it and can't stop laughing, that's why. GG dude, you made me nostalgic for the days of MasterFaggot posting threads saying "I look very similar to Brad Pitt"

I wish I had a skull like Jordan Barrett

Do you have a flat occipital or is there a bump (obviously a slight bump needs to exist) ? I remember seeing the pic of your father with that chico looking hairline which signaled to me that he had a warrior skull, does he ?

• +1
I just found it and can't stop laughing, that's why. GG dude, you made me nostalgic for the days of MasterFaggot posting threads saying "I look very similar to Brad Pitt"

It's kinda flattering how someone made an account impersonating me

• +1
Do you have a flat occipital or is there a bump (obviously a slight bump needs to exist) ? I remember seeing the pic of your father with that chico looking hairline which signaled to me that he had a warrior skull, does he ?

I don't know really, I can DM you a pic of my skull if you want. Also no my dad has a Derren Brown-type skull lmfao