i wish i had female friends

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
all my friends are fucking incels/retards who game, have no other friends and never or only recently got in contact with chicks. i was sitting in a random park with a mate midnight just being bored when suddenly 2 cars came up to us, filled with 4 guys and 4 chicks. non of them were in a relationship with each other. they were normies and the girls were beckies/one even stacylite.

the girls approached me and my mate and we talked for literally 3 hours about random shit, who we know, where we're from, what our name is etc etc.

after chilling with them until like 3 am, they started going but it just went super fast and there wasnt really any posibility to ask one to chill again (i got a gf anyways and it would've sucked if i asked for their number). i just realized that i never had this. i never had female friends to hang out with until early morning. i never had a group of friends with foids being around us. even my normie mates only meet chicks when they are out partying. i met my gf through cold approaching and thats why its so hard for me to find female friends because i would also feel bad for asking for their numbers.

how can i find female friends :( i mean im high T, i literally want to fuck any girl but i would also like to have one as friend to get in contact with even more chicks in case i go single

I wish I had friends ngl

fucking incels
F6292336 1448 4BA3 A6BE BC3BFE90268C

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnot a pixel

FineDampGecko-size_restricted.gif

yeah kind stranger i too wish i could talk with my female friends all night long about what dick sucking technique she is using is it up and down fast or slowly so he feels more tempted? god i wish that was me

I wish I had friends ngl
I have a bunch of friends It doesn't make you Teem with happiness but male friends are great to have around JFL if you have female friends. Beta males have female friends. Chad has female friend fuck buddies get it right boyo

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I have a bunch of friends It doesn't make you Teem with happiness but male friends are great to have around JFL if you have female friends. Beta males have female friends. Chad has female friend fuck buddies get it right boyo
i dont even want them as friends and hang out with them alone tbh. i want a group of friends or a social circle with females involved.
having a fwb or forming a relationship from someone u actually know instead of a stranger

women are actually stupid and boring

only reason to have them in your social circle is to make it easier to get laid/find a gf