I wish I had money and a proper life

MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
Growing up everyone told me I had my life together and shit but they all lied to me.

Actually no, I just fucked up tbh.

If I fix it soon I can still have a good life. Lots of people I know work in big and rich companies and always ask me when I am done school so they can try to help get me in.

I just don't know what I really want in life. I kinda feel like WW3 or something big is coming, so any dreams and aspirations I might have will be crushed regardless.

Goals:

Hot wife, we live us two and maybe with kids on a farm far away from civilization until the kids get a bit older than we move to subhurbs and I homeschool them until grade 8 while putting them in house league and other out of school social things for elementary school kids so they make friends and then I send them off to highschool.

Instead I have never had a real relationship, I lack money (at least I'm not in debt!) and abuse my body and soul.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I just want to keep rotting until the day I die. Gymceling, running and shitposting will be my life from here on out

1st year out of high school worked full time and was living normie life, didnt even touch a woman that whole year.

Ogre either way. Rotting is life

Money is cope

Rather be handsome and poor than rich and hate my reflection

I wish I had a girlfriend to be happy with and do fun stuff with. To make me feel fulfilled. The only girl I ever experienced that with cheated on me and then made fun of me mocking me and blocked me after 9 months.

• +1
Reactions: love=everything
Focus u can do it. I was on welfare 2 years ago now im pretty wealthy. Lots of risk, faith & belief in god.

Even IF.. i somehow managed to score a hot woman at my age now and settle down... My life would be constantly blighted by paranoia that she's going to have an affair with some chad at work or wherever.

It really is over

MONEY = EVERYTHING .